Fone Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:43:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you back up contacts!?  (Read 5399 times)
silverprism
Learner

« on: November 01, 2012, 03:41:34 PM »

I've recently got a new phone, it's the new iphone 5, i really want a good reliable app/site to back my contacts up onto. Everyone is recommending 'icloud' although i want something where if i brake/lost my phone i can access my contacts through a computer,laptop, or someone elses phone.. if anyone has any suggestions feel free to comment! need some advice asap! thanks guys!
cerrie
Learner

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 03:47:37 PM »

i use the forgot your phone website, it does everything you've just said.. it works a treat for me, because i'm always misplacing (losing) and breaking my phone haha, also just to let you know they have recently brought out an app for ios markets ( you can download as you have an iphone with ios markets haha) but yeah hope it helped!!!!
silverprism
Learner

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 03:48:54 PM »

thanks so much! i'll give it a go! cheers!
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2012, 03:57:23 PM »

silverprism, or cerrie, or whatever your name is.  If you are going to create multiple accounts, to make posts which invite spam replies, you should have the intelligence not to send them both from the same IP address !        Roll Eyes

You are inviting me to ban both of your accounts !         Angry

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2012, 04:32:12 PM »

In any case I'm pretty sure you can access your contacts through the iCloud web site!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: