Fone Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:03:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vodafone £20.50 contract for £7.87 after cashback  (Read 56487 times)
aatiftaurus

« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2013, 06:30:49 PM »

Seems that this deal is back but with a cash back of only £136.50 and effective monthly cost of £9.625

12-month plan
£21 a month
Unlimited UK minutes
Unlimited standard UK texts
1 GB of UK internet
750 MB of UK Wi-Fi access

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/vodafone_-_personal/ from topcashback

12 x £21 -136.50= 12 months of £9.625

i_luv_free_calls
AQ

« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2013, 06:40:10 PM »

Seems that this deal is back but with a cash back of only £136.50 and effective monthly cost of £9.625

12-month plan
£21 a month
Unlimited UK minutes
1 GB of UK internet

TCB is showing £131.30 not £136.50
aatiftaurus

« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2013, 06:57:52 PM »

TCB is showing £131.30 not £136.50

Don't know why its showing £131.30 on your end but I can still clearly see the cash back amount of £136.50 for Vodafone on All 12 month SIM only plans, £21 a month and above.

Please check again under Vodafone Personal or click on the below link and kindly report back if you see the same.

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/vodafone_-_personal/
shaggy_x

« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2013, 11:34:40 AM »

12-month plan
£21 a month
Unlimited UK minutes
1 GB of UK internet

a good deal if the TCB or Quidco tracks, but do check the reception in your area. Voda have been horrendously rubbish for me . Calls dropping all the time, data speeds really slow or non existent in populated areas.
aatiftaurus

« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2013, 04:37:58 PM »

a good deal if the TCB or Quidco tracks, but do check the reception in your area. Voda have been horrendously rubbish for me . Calls dropping all the time, data speeds really slow or non existent in populated areas.

Hi Shaggy,

Do you have any Contract from Vodafone which you are using for CCB. I had one in the past from them but after couple of months they terminated that because of high usage.
sksksk

« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2013, 12:50:00 PM »

hi guys
Any one took second contract with vodafone from cashback sites..do we get cashback for second line..please update if anyone got information ..my o2 contract run out soon so planning for second vodafone line instead o2 upgrade...
thanks
mobileman

« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2013, 03:46:27 PM »

I think the position is quite clear.  Smiley

IF you buy from Vodafone direct, they only pay cashback on an initial contract.  Huh

However, if you buy from the likes of e2save or mobiles.co.uk, you will get your cashback as normal on subsequent accounts.  Smiley

I have 2 Vodafone contracts myself. 
I got cashback from Vodafone on my first, but went to mobiles.co.uk for the second.
I am receiving my cashback fully from mobiles.co.uk, on my second contract  Wink

zaheer_khan

« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2013, 05:24:46 PM »

hi guys
Any one took second contract with vodafone from cashback sites..do we get cashback for second line..please update if anyone got information ..my o2 contract run out soon so planning for second vodafone line instead o2 upgrade...
thanks

Or buy through Quidco and you would get the cash back as advertised
sksksk

« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2013, 07:14:33 PM »

Or buy through Quidco and you would get the cash back as advertised
hi zaheer khan
i already took vodafone contract from quidco first and got cashback...but if i want to take second connection do i still get cashback...because i am already vodafone customer...it says new customers i am not sure will i be new customer?Huh
thanks
Angel

« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2013, 09:33:54 PM »

hi zaheer khan
i already took vodafone contract from quidco first and got cashback...but if i want to take second connection do i still get cashback...because i am already vodafone customer...it says new customers i am not sure will i be new customer?Huh
thanks

I have the same question. Can anybody who has used qudico/topcashback for vodafone 2nd contract and got cashback please confirm.

Thanks
zaheer_khan

« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2013, 12:13:52 AM »

I have the same question. Can anybody who has used qudico/topcashback for vodafone 2nd contract and got cashback please confirm.

Thanks

Hi guys

Ive got experience buying second vodafone line through Quidco and can confirm that even though there is warning that the cash back is for new customers but I've got my referral my Quidco without any problem.

Hope this would help
sksksk

« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2013, 09:13:38 PM »

Hi guys

Ive got experience buying second vodafone line through Quidco and can confirm that even though there is warning that the cash back is for new customers but I've got my referral my Quidco without any problem.

Hope this would help
hi zaheer
i assume from your message you took both contracts from quidco and got cash back 2 times...but you mention  i have got my referral what do you  mean by it.
zaheer_khan

« Reply #57 on: December 22, 2013, 12:48:31 AM »

hi zaheer
i assume from your message you took both contracts from quidco and got cash back 2 times...but you mention  i have got my referral what do you  mean by it.

Sorry mate I mean cash back from Quidco
sksksk

« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2014, 01:10:25 PM »

Hi guys

Hope this would help
hi zaheer
did u took the second connection as two connections on your name or u took additional connection on your previous line...because vodafone telling i cant have two different accounts ...but what they saying i can take additional line...so if i take additional connection do i still get cashback...please share your experience when time permits
thanks
sksksk
zaheer_khan

« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2014, 08:27:08 PM »

hi zaheer
did u took the second connection as two connections on your name or u took additional connection on your previous line...because vodafone telling i cant have two different accounts ...but what they saying i can take additional line...so if i take additional connection do i still get cashback...please share your experience when time permits
thanks
sksksk

You place your contact as normal and Vodafone would deal with it as your additional line when they receive sales through Quidco or Top cash back. But you would get your cash back as advertised. Exactly same happened when I had 2nd line from Vodafone.
But one thing I would say that be very gentle with the usage or they would terminate your contract
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: