Fone Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:04:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Turn your unused international minutes into Bitcoin or Litecoin  (Read 34130 times)
C_B_C

« on: June 14, 2013, 05:38:57 PM »

Hi. Please allow me to introduce our new service http://www.CoinByCall.com

How does CoinByCall work?
CoinByCall allows you to earn BTC/LTC by calling landline (a.k.a. fixed-line) telephone numbers in several countries. CoinByCall only makes economically sense for you if you hold an unlimited/free landline minutes plan from your mobile/landline/VoIP provider. If you should have unlimited or free minutes when calling landlines in any of the countries that we currently offer, then you can actually transform your free minutes into BTC/LTC. Let's say you are with T-Mobile in Germany and you pay 5 EUR per month for your unlimited minutes plan, which includes all calls to landline numbers within Germany. At our current payout rate of around 0.000048 BTC per minute, which translates into 0.0015 USD (0.0011 EUR) at the time of this writing, you could call our German landline numbers for 4600 minutes and you would have refinanced your plan. Every minute that you call on top of that is BTC/LTC in your pocket.

How is this possible? How does CoinByCall earn money?
When you call our numbers you will find that we actually broadcast the livestream of a larger radio station in the particular country that you called. The radio stations pay us a small amount for every new listener respectively for every minute a new listener stays connected to their stream, and we pass on the better part of that amount to you.

Will you sell my number, send me unsolicited SMS, spam, advertisements etc.?
No, we won't. If you're worried, just don't transmit your caller ID. And if you're even more worried, you could just get a prepaid SIM card with an unlimited plan and use that for calling.

How often/long can I call?
You can call as often as you like, but we are limiting each call to 60 to 120 minutes.

Can I call simultaneously from different lines/SIMs/providers?
Yes, but you cannot place more than one concurrent call from the same caller ID.

How/when will I get paid?
Set the currency you want to get paid in, either BTC or LTC. Set the threshold you want to get paid at. Once your balance has reached the threshold, the amount will be sent to your BTC or LTC address automatically. We process the payouts automatically every 5 minutes, 24 hours per day. Please note that each user has 2 balances, one for BTC and for LTC which cannot be converted to each other. We recommend that you already make up your mind in the beginning whether you want to receive BTC or LTC, but of course you are free to switch anytime.

Can I send you massive amounts of calls/minutes and get rich?
Theoretically, yes. But in practive, massive amounts of minutes usually means that the caller hacked into a PBX or into multiple Skype accounts and is now abusing these "free" minutes. Do NOT do that! FRAUDULENT CALLS WILL NOT GET PAID FOR! Plus, you put our service at risk, so in your own interest please do not send us stolen minutes. We observe incoming minutes/calls carefully based on several criteria and reserve the right to not pay you. In any case we will get in touch via eMail if there should be some anomalies. However, we don't have a problem if you tell your friends and family to buy prepaid SIM cards and if they call us using your CoinByCall PIN. Remember, the stations pay us only for real, unique listeners.

I don't have unlimited/free minutes to any of the countries you currently offer. Can you add my country?
Yes, there's a good chance that we can add your country. Contact us at CoinByCall@gmail.com.

I'm getting tired of entering my PIN every time I call. Can I automate this?
Yes, you can. Insert a pause sign between the number and your PIN code when saving the number in your contacts. For example +431200531234p525252 where 525252 is your PIN code. Use Google or look in your phones manual to find out how to insert a pause sign for your specific phone model.

Questions? Ask.
shani22

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 08:25:40 PM »

Can you add uk landline number .
NewStarter

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 09:52:49 PM »

Hi. Please allow me to introduce our new service http://www.CoinByCall.com

Can you introduce yourself before introducing your new service?
Had you run any service like this before?
How and why did you decide on launching it on this forum?
shaggy_x

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2013, 11:55:52 AM »

I'd be very wary of this service. Nw user with just one post. Could be spam.
shaggy_x

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2013, 11:58:13 AM »

Also bear in mind bitcoins are very valuable. 1 bitcoin at the start of this year was worth over £100. Something sounds fishy.

Unless the OP comes back and replies on this forum then proceed with caution.
C_B_C

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2013, 12:51:32 PM »

Can you add uk landline number .

We will try, but it could take a while.
C_B_C

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2013, 12:56:32 PM »

Can you introduce yourself before introducing your new service?
Had you run any service like this before?
How and why did you decide on launching it on this forum?

Introduction: Hi everybody! I'm 33, I like cats, I'm married, my hobbies/interests are PC and telecommunications. What else would you like to know? ;-)

Run any service like this before: I don't think there is any other service like that out there, except maybe http://www.cashyourcalls.com and http://cash4calls.paytel.co.za so the answer is no. And CoinByCall is definitely the first service that pays out in BTC/LTC.

How and why: how, by registering here. Why, because there are a lot of people here who like to earn some cash by making calls I think.
C_B_C

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2013, 01:02:13 PM »

Also bear in mind bitcoins are very valuable. 1 bitcoin at the start of this year was worth over £100. Something sounds fishy.

It's not fishy or scammy. Make a test call and you will see your balance grow. We've launched a few days ago and so far we have about 80 happy users who make plenty of calls and can confirm that they receive the payouts. Thats the best part, once you have reached the threshold (which is configurable) your payment will be sent instantly (well, every 5 minutes) to your Bitcoin/Litecoin address. You can go to btc-e.com to check the current exchange rate of BTC/LTC to USD/EUR. The value of each minute is not determined by the current value of BTC/LTC, but it is converted from the amount in EUR we paid when buying a chunk of BTC/LTC at a given time which we currently pay out from.

If in doubt, read the FAQ: http://www.coinbycall.com/faq
C_B_C

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2013, 01:03:43 PM »

PS: To transform your BTC/LTC to EUR/USD/GBP I recommend virwox.com
venkat555

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2013, 06:11:37 PM »

How do I get Bitcoin address
C_B_C

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2013, 06:36:37 PM »

How do I get Bitcoin address

Just install the Bitcoin client and you will get an Bitcoin address automatically. http://bitcoin.org/en/
venkat555

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2013, 05:49:19 PM »

Hi Just an example,
how many minutes should I call to Lichenstein number to get 1 BTC.
Thank you
C_B_C

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2013, 09:16:41 PM »

Hi Just an example,
how many minutes should I call to Lichenstein number to get 1 BTC.
Thank you

You can do the math going to CoinByCall.com and using your calculator. Smiley

"BTC: Current payout per minute is 0.00010800 BTC. That's equal to 0.01084860 USD according to btc-e.com."

1 BTC is currently equal to about 100 USD. So, about 9200 minutes.
prion

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2013, 06:33:30 AM »

What type of numbers are these? Where can I find these numbers? Can someone post them here?
C_B_C

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2013, 08:25:43 AM »

What type of numbers are these? Where can I find these numbers? Can someone post them here?

Landline numbers. Please don't post them. You can find them when you log in.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: