Fone Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:01:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brand new top up service with low rates to Pakistan  (Read 7248 times)
baz

« on: June 20, 2013, 10:57:22 AM »

Hi Forum,

I thought you may be interested to know about the new top up service from www.text2call.co.uk. Pakistan is available for just 4.5p per minute. 5p connection fee applies. India is 1.5p per minute as well.

cheers
Baz

baz
baz

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2013, 10:01:31 AM »

Hi Forum,

There has been a Rate update on Text2Call for calls to Pakistan. Pakistan now 3.5p

Regards
Baz

baz
jagga303

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2013, 03:35:14 PM »

Hi Forum,

There has been a Rate update on Text2Call for calls to Pakistan. Pakistan now 3.5p

Regards
Baz
Thanks for this. But personally since I have joined this forum, anything over 0ppm to Pakistan,  I find is a ripoff. Grin
i_luv_free_calls
AQ

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2013, 03:41:46 PM »

Thanks for this. But personally since I have joined this forum, anything over 0ppm to Pakistan,  I find is a ripoff. Grin

Same here  Grin
baz

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2013, 04:28:36 PM »

Fair enough jagga and i_luv Smiley

I call a Pakistan mobile quite often for business and this is the cheapest one that I have found of the text top up type of call credit.

If you could share the 0ppm option, that would be useful.

I must say I wonder over the 0ppm as there must be a charge to terminate the calls. Not even Skype to Mobile is free. Its 4.1p at cheapest compared to 3.5p on text2call.co.uk

Just saying  Wink

baz
jagga303

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2013, 05:53:43 PM »

Fair enough jagga and i_luv Smiley

I call a Pakistan mobile quite often for business and this is the cheapest one that I have found of the text top up type of call credit.

If you could share the 0ppm option, that would be useful.

I must say I wonder over the 0ppm as there must be a charge to terminate the calls. Not even Skype to Mobile is free. Its 4.1p at cheapest compared to 3.5p on text2call.co.uk

Just saying  Wink
Fair play to you mate. I was just saying that since joining this forum I have never paid (apart for my contract) to make calls to Pakistan.
Numerous services on this forum over the years have helped by topping up etc.
Some services are still running e.g 03 top up service. Take a look.
This forum is a wealth of knowledge in the right sense. Wink

Jagga303
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: