Fone Forum
April 29, 2024, 09:50:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New innovative and unique service  (Read 8443 times)
Mikael
Administrator

« on: August 22, 2008, 10:42:23 AM »

I'm please to be able to announce today that we now have a new service allowing people to convert free or unlimited text messages into free international calling minutes. This is a first in the market and will no doubt be useful for many people. Please feel free to pass the details on to friends and family.

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
djyhkr
jk

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 12:55:01 AM »

Dear Mikael,

Its nice to hear about your new invention. I am using an O2 contract with lots of free mins and 500sms. Can you please let me know how can I use these minutes to call international numbers, especially to India.

Thanks,
JK
mobileman

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2008, 09:12:35 AM »

Dear Mikael,

Its nice to hear about your new invention. I am using an O2 contract with lots of free mins and 500sms. Can you please let me know how can I use these minutes to call international numbers, especially to India.

Thanks,
JK

Although you addressed your question to Mikael Joby, I thought I would steal a march on him and have a crack at answering it!    Grin

Your description of having "lots of free mins" is a little imprecise, and you don't say how many of your 500 SMS are usually 'spare' and go unused, so I can only give you figures based on a guess.

If you usually use only a few of your SMS, you can use your surplus ones to gain credits for calls.  300 SMS would buy you 100 minutes of calls to India (or 450 SMS 150 mins etc).  These calls are then placed through your choice of a geographic number, and come out of your "lots of free mins!"

I wouldn't personally recommend this system to someone who had to buy their texts (there are cheaper ways of calling India for those, from 1ppm according to mh), but for someone like yourself, with 500 SMS to use, this is an ideal way of turning inclusive SMS into credits for calls through inclusive minutes.

Please read the mobile topup board for full details of how calls may be made.

HTH.

mm.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 09:50:12 AM by Dave » Logged
thunderman

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 12:22:57 AM »

can you give the link to mobile topup board ?
Dave
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2008, 06:54:58 AM »

When you are logged in to your account it is the sixth board down.

It is the first version of the service which allows calls to Pakistan.    Wink

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
mobileman

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2008, 09:11:53 AM »

The board is clearly seen when logged in as Dave said.    Wink

Link here, and calling instructions shown in introduction OP here.

OK?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: