Fone Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:02:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Free contract on T mobile - glitch £0 instead of £8.00 per month  (Read 43037 times)
i_luv_free_calls
AQ

« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2014, 05:56:56 PM »

Is it still Valid?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

and again  Grin Grin Grin Grin
shaggy_x

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2014, 01:20:48 PM »

If you go through the link provided in the first msg of this topic , you will have the answer to your querry.  In short, offer had expired !!

Yep offer expired but personally I went for an Ovivo mobile sim - £20 one off cost, no monthly cost, 250 mins per month and some texts and data. Perfect for low users and much better than PAYG, and unlike the T Mobile sim no danger of getting surprise bills and going over your minutes allowance.
korny88

« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2014, 10:44:52 AM »

Not so sure about their t&c's.

But when I log into my T mobile online account it shows under "my plan", what is included and it clearly states 08 numbers are included.

Jagga303

Can call some 08 numbers and they are included, but am having no luck calling an 0871 number. Has anyone managed to do this?

Thanks

Get a UK 0870 number forwarded to a number in Pakistan or India or other countries.
mobileman

« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2014, 10:55:16 AM »

Can call some 08 numbers and they are included, but am having no luck calling an 0871 number. Has anyone managed to do this?

Thanks

Yes, I have never had a problem.  I call 40 or more 0871 drop calls daily.   Grin

korny88

« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2014, 11:06:57 AM »

Thanks for feedback. Have just tried again. Strange, can't dial a 10ppm 0871 number, but a 9ppm per minute one works. Could be a problem with that range.

Get a UK 0870 number forwarded to a number in Pakistan or India or other countries.
korny88

« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2014, 01:45:57 PM »

Does anyone know anything about sending sms from the tmobile website. I used to be able to, but can't see an option anymore.

malangee

« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2014, 11:57:17 PM »

Does anyone know anything about sending sms from the tmobile website. I used to be able to, but can't see an option anymore.
why don't you search any other website for that sort of things ..such as www.cbfsms.com i used that years ago might worth a try
Dan

« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2014, 03:11:31 AM »

Login direct @ https://tmobile.ee.co.uk/service/your-account/default-tm-login/
Then you should see "Send a webtext" on left hand menu; fourth from bottom once on "my account".

No joy or can't find? Click on link below once logged in, which takes you directly to the page.
https://tmobile.ee.co.uk/service/your-account/private/wgt/send-text-preparing/

I've tested a monthly account, webtext is still there & working.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 05:31:56 AM by Dan » Logged
korny88

« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2014, 06:41:51 AM »

Login direct @ https://tmobile.ee.co.uk/service/your-account/default-tm-login/
Then you should see "Send a webtext" on left hand menu; fourth from bottom once on "my account".

No option here to send a webtext, it definitely used to be though.

No joy or can't find? Click on link below once logged in, which takes you directly to the page.
https://tmobile.ee.co.uk/service/your-account/private/wgt/send-text-preparing/
Get this message when click directly to the link when logged in:
You have no sufficient rights to access this page.

Dan

« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2014, 07:51:04 AM »

No option here to send a webtext, it definitely used to be though.
Get this message when click directly to the link when logged in:
You have no sufficient rights to access this page.

How odd, are you online with Pay as you go & have you registered online recently?
korny88

« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2014, 12:52:54 PM »

No, it's a pay monthly, and had an online account with them for years.

jagga303

« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2014, 09:33:28 PM »

Just to let all of those know who took this free contract out. I managed to retain this plan at the price of £0.00 per month until I change my price plan. I phoned and asked to stay on this plan and at the same price as I didn't want to upgrade or change my plan.
Got this in confirmation too from EE via text message.

Jagga303
panda

« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2014, 08:31:41 PM »

Just to let all of those know who took this free contract out. I managed to retain this plan at the price of £0.00 per month until I change my price plan. I phoned and asked to stay on this plan and at the same price as I didn't want to upgrade or change my plan.
Got this in confirmation too from EE via text message.

Jagga303

I am on the same plan after the end of the contract, there is small charges of 18p per month due to increase price plan

PD
korny88

« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2014, 11:24:42 PM »

Do you guys still pay £0 per month, I think mine has gone up. How do you do it?

panda

« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2014, 10:31:11 PM »

Do you guys still pay £0 per month, I think mine has gone up. How do you do it?

Yes
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: