Fone Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:16:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any cheep service to use paygo credit to call Pakistan  (Read 17913 times)
pease

« on: January 01, 2014, 08:40:15 PM »

Pease. Anyone kno of any cheep service to call Pakistan using pay as you go credit? I'ved used Super Calls by sending a text to 81223 costing £5. and then using landlin mins on my mobile. It now costs 13p min to Pakistan.  Thanks
niceguy15

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 09:48:53 PM »

Just found this site: 8p/min

http://www.0044.co.uk/pakistan/cheap-international-calls-mobile.htm

ta

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2014, 11:08:37 PM »

There is an iphone and android app called local phone

Calls are 6p per min
Text less than 2p.

korny88

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 01:23:43 PM »

Pease. Anyone kno of any cheep service to call Pakistan using pay as you go credit? I'ved used Super Calls by sending a text to 81223 costing £5. and then using landlin mins on my mobile. It now costs 13p min to Pakistan.  Thanks

http://www.talkal.co.uk are 6.8p per minute to Pakistan mobiles, but more for landlines. I like them as calls are charged per second, not per minute as most providers.

Get a UK 0870 number forwarded to a number in Pakistan or India or other countries.
baz

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2014, 01:02:55 PM »

Hi,

There is a brand new service that allows PAYG users to call Pakistan for 6.5p/min and many other destinations including even UK Mobiles for less from any UK Pay as you go service (including Lebara and Lycamobile).

This is using a call back number that works with sms top up and is similar to Super Call.

The site is http://www.textcallingcards.com/call-back.php

Basically you top up as normal by text to the shortcode and then when you are ready to call, dial the call back number and when it rings twice you will be disconnected. The system will call you straight back and you can enter thePakistan number and call your contact.

So its perfect for PAYG and people who have used up their free minutes as well.

The call back service will cost an extra 1.5p/min on top of the advertised rate to Pakistan of 5p/min.

Hope this helps.

Baz.

baz
korny88

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2014, 07:36:37 PM »

Hi,

There is a brand new service that allows PAYG users to call Pakistan for 6.5p/min and many other destinations including even UK Mobiles for less from any UK Pay as you go service (including Lebara and Lycamobile).

This is using a call back number that works with sms top up and is similar to Super Call.

The site is http://www.textcallingcards.com/call-back.php

Basically you top up as normal by text to the shortcode and then when you are ready to call, dial the call back number and when it rings twice you will be disconnected. The system will call you straight back and you can enter thePakistan number and call your contact.

So its perfect for PAYG and people who have used up their free minutes as well.

The call back service will cost an extra 1.5p/min on top of the advertised rate to Pakistan of 5p/min.

Hope this helps.

Baz.

Does anyone know if this applies to the callback feature - taken from their small print:

Please note that the same mobile phone has to be used for the text message top up as well as the calls. 5p connection fee per call applies.

Get a UK 0870 number forwarded to a number in Pakistan or India or other countries.
baz

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2014, 05:21:29 PM »

Does anyone know if this applies to the callback feature - taken from their small print:

Please note that the same mobile phone has to be used for the text message top up as well as the calls. 5p connection fee per call applies.

Hi,

Yes I have found out from the provider that the 5p connection per call still applies for calls connected using the call back method. Hope this helps.

Cheers

baz
Asterix

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2014, 10:15:47 PM »

Thanks for letting us know. Thats wonderful !!
pease

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2014, 12:59:29 PM »

Smiley.
pease

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2014, 10:46:05 PM »

:'(peace. Any more such services available guys. As the above service link from baz no longer seems to work. When I send a text requesting a £10 or £5 topup, I no longer get a reply text with confem mation
korny88

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2014, 08:37:26 AM »

:'(peace. Any more such services available guys. As the above service link from baz no longer seems to work. When I send a text requesting a £10 or £5 topup, I no longer get a reply text with confem mation
Did you try my post above http://www.foneforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,2774.msg25977.html#msg25977

www.talkal.co.uk - they are pretty cheap to Pakistan and no hidden connection charges and fees.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: