Fone Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:44:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: t-mobile messed up my contract... Help needed...  (Read 7464 times)
Angel

« on: January 05, 2014, 12:20:47 AM »

Hi Guys,

I  had a sim only pay monthly contract with t-mobile with number ending with 634. I purchased another 12 months sim only contract with number ending 798. Now I wanted to terminate the 634 contract and use 634 number on 798 contract.

T-mobile suggested me that i should terminate my contract with t-mobile, port 634 to another network say orange and then keep this number on orange for 24 hours and then port it back to t-mobile pay as you go sim. Once ported back, then I can transfer 634 number over to 798 number and can use 634 number on this new contract.

I have done the above
1- terminated my contract with t-mobile, get PAC code and ported 634 to orange.
2- Got PAC code from orange after 24 hours and ported it back to t-mobile pay as you go
3- Asked t-mobile to transfer this newly ported number (634) to my other contract(798). They messed up all the things and I ended up with terminated 798 contract and pay as you go 634 number Sad

Now, I called them today to rectify this but they refused to do so...

Now the question

Is it worth registering a formal complaint to t-mobile and/or escalate the issue to their regulatory body?

Any suggestions please

Many thanks
yoursinlove

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 06:47:56 AM »

Sorry, I am not clear about your issue as it seems that you are doing everything on your own (or may be I took it wrong!).

Whatever you are discussing with the forum, did you talk about the same in the same order to someone from Tmobile (like 150 help line or from any other source)?

If yes, what is their response?

I am not sure, one middle step you took to transfer to T-Mobile PAYG, why not to the desired contract directly (as once i did it but with O2 a long time ago)Huh

I mean
T-Mobile Contract 1 >> Orange PAYG >> T-Mobile PAYG>> T-Mobile Contract 1

How can two of your contracts be blocked without any solid reason (if they presented anything, share please!)

Huh

KHAN
Angel

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 10:03:55 AM »

Sorry, I am not clear about your issue as it seems that you are doing everything on your own (or may be I took it wrong!).

Whatever you are discussing with the forum, did you talk about the same in the same order to someone from Tmobile (like 150 help line or from any other source)?

If yes, what is their response?
I called t-mobile (150) yesterday and discussed the same thing with them. After about one hour long discussion and with different departments of t-mobile (cancellation, sales, retention) the end result in summary is
- i got a pay as you go t-mobile 634
- and a terminated 798 contract
i.e. They were unable to re-activate 798 contract and transfer my 634 number to this contract.

I am not sure, one middle step you took to transfer to T-Mobile PAYG, why not to the desired contract directly (as once i did it but with O2 a long time ago)Huh

I mean
T-Mobile Contract 1 >> Orange PAYG >> T-Mobile PAYG>> T-Mobile Contract 1
That is what t-mobile suggested me to do Sad

How can two of your contracts be blocked without any solid reason (if they presented anything, share please!)

Huh
I have no idea. I understand for one as I ported the number out to orange, but for other no idea
aatiftaurus

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2014, 11:05:20 AM »

I called t-mobile (150) yesterday and discussed the same thing with them. After about one hour long discussion and with different departments of t-mobile (cancellation, sales, retention) the end result in summary is
- i got a pay as you go t-mobile 634
- and a terminated 798 contract
i.e. They were unable to re-activate 798 contract and transfer my 634 number to this contract.
That is what t-mobile suggested me to do Sad
I have no idea. I understand for one as I ported the number out to orange, but for other no idea

There is a complaints team in T-Mobile based in Hatfield which you can email as they are not reachable via Phone.
Generally in these issues Customer Care, Sales teams don't have much of the authority.
I had some similar sort of experience with them in the past where the complaints/issues could not be resolved on the Phone and I had to email them to get the case resolved.
Angel

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2014, 11:20:45 AM »

There is a complaints team in T-Mobile based in Hatfield which you can email as they are not reachable via Phone.
Generally in these issues Customer Care, Sales teams don't have much of the authority.
I had some similar sort of experience with them in the past where the complaints/issues could not be resolved on the Phone and I had to email them to get the case resolved.

Thanks. Will you be able to provide me the email address as http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/making-complaint/ does not provide any email address.
zaheer_khan

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2014, 11:43:51 AM »

I would suggest that if t-mobile are not willing to resolve the issue then join any other networks or sign up with t-mobile with New contract and transfer your old number which you said is pay as go number now. As long as they are asking you to pay early termination and I assume you had phone with your New contract so keep the phones. HAPPY DAYS
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: