Fone Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:39:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: App to dial 0845/0844/0870 numbers  (Read 12336 times)
shaggy_x

« on: February 03, 2014, 12:28:37 PM »

Hi All.

Most of you will probably know about saynoto0870 but I recently discovered an app called WeQ4U  which goes a step further - basically when you dial an 0845/0870/0844 number through it, it will try and find a landline equivalent so its inclusive from your mobile minutes.

On android the app will dial the landline equivalent automatically, but due to iOS's closed nature you'll have to dial the equivalent yourself on iPhone.

I think the app also has some sort of queuing thing where it will call you back once its your turn in the queue.

Hope someone finds this useful Smiley

sagarvijaykumar

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 01:06:41 PM »

Great mate. I tried it test it from iphone to call HMRC, NPOWER and it works and you get equivalent number of 0845/0844 etc.
Thanks mate.
VJ
korny88

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 01:43:54 PM »

Hi All.

Most of you will probably know about saynoto0870 but I recently discovered an app called WeQ4U  which goes a step further - basically when you dial an 0845/0870/0844 number through it, it will try and find a landline equivalent so its inclusive from your mobile minutes.

On android the app will dial the landline equivalent automatically, but due to iOS's closed nature you'll have to dial the equivalent yourself on iPhone.

I think the app also has some sort of queuing thing where it will call you back once its your turn in the queue.

There is more about this app here: http://www.foneforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,2335.0.html

Get a UK 0870 number forwarded to a number in Pakistan or India or other countries.
srchunduri

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 02:08:00 PM »

Hi All.

Is this app works for SKY customer service as well??
i_luv_free_calls
AQ

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2014, 05:45:15 PM »

Is this app works for SKY customer service as well??

There's no harm in trying it yourself and see if works or not Smiley. But I don't see why it shouldn't work. Most of the well known companies should be fine to get through to.
srchunduri

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2014, 01:17:19 PM »

There's no harm in trying it yourself and see if works or not Smiley. But I don't see why it shouldn't work. Most of the well known companies should be fine to get through to.

Please don't give suggestions. its not your job, if you don'r have time why are replying ?? I am afraid, you are thinking you have all privileges to give suggestions.
So called senior members post some unnecessary posts like this one,. go and advise to them  Angry Angry Angry Angry
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2014, 01:46:01 PM »

srchunduri, i_luv_free_calls is simply suggesting that you could easily try it yourself to find out whether it works for Sky. We've had an epidemic of lazy people on this forum over the last couple of months, who can't be bothered to try things for themselves and would rather have somebody else do the "work".

Also, your reply was unnecessarily aggressive. Do it again and you'll find yourself with a posting ban.
i_luv_free_calls
AQ

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2014, 02:09:46 PM »

Also, your reply was unnecessarily aggressive. Do it again and you'll find yourself with a posting ban.

Thanks. You have saved my time replying to him Grin
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2014, 07:56:06 PM »

You're welcome AQ but then you haven't really saved any time as you replied to me Tongue
srchunduri

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2014, 08:41:51 PM »

srchunduri, i_luv_free_calls is simply suggesting that you could easily try it yourself to find out whether it works for Sky. We've had an epidemic of lazy people on this forum over the last couple of months, who can't be bothered to try things for themselves and would rather have somebody else do the "work".

Hi Davegr,

don't threaten me like this..its your choice , but I stick to my post.. and also if you don't have time don't spend time for me.

Thanks
srchunduri

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2014, 08:54:10 PM »

You're welcome AQ but then you haven't really saved any time as you replied to me Tongue

Hi Davegr..

who wants to see this reply, if its personal reply send it via PM instead of posting reply here, don't waste people's time..

davegr
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2014, 09:05:46 PM »

Srchunduri, I'm not sure what your problem is exactly. First you fill the forum with pointless posts, then you get aggressive towards another member and now you're trying to dictate forum policy. I think you aren't going to last much longer here.
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2014, 09:07:36 PM »

I have locked this topic as there is already another thread discussing WeQ4U.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: