Fone Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:43:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE INTERNATIONAL CALLS ON ALL UK PAY MONTHLY MOBILE NETWORKS  (Read 38337 times)
zakir1988
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2014, 06:27:12 PM »

pr8196

you have to make yoyr minutes manually save the numberd in you contacts don't call just send text messages not blank ones then you go on to the website input your number to see your minutes you made use the namste app download that. and install it the link above.

note: only 02 and Vodafone direct messaging with other networks download the app link above
pr8196

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2014, 06:35:38 PM »

pr8196

Dont dowoad the app on iliketophone.com they are showing download namaste free text messaging to make your minutes

http://upfile.mobi/373931

without geting charged at all to be 100% safe try no then you call the access number.

use the text messaging app for http://doublecredit.indiacallhome.co.uk if you want to make calls to pakistan similar to http://iliketophone.com
Thanks but app crashes when trying to send sms from app.
zakir1988
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2014, 06:57:45 PM »

pr8196

go to namaste text messaging app mine crashes when you open it again if after it crashes it will work it works for me if not go to setting then application select namaste press clear data then it should work if not try a diffrent andriod phone and install it I'm using LG OPTIMUS.
djyhkr
jk

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2014, 06:49:28 AM »

Be careful with those apps. its very unstable and doubt malicious. It sends messages to all numbers in your phone. Be on cautious side about unexpected heavy bills.
zakir1988
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2014, 11:36:56 AM »

djyhkr

No it doesn't namaste app dose not auto send text messages you send texts when you want too it works over wifi , 3G AND 4G.
satandrive

« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2014, 04:35:41 PM »

Hi zakir1988,

I have tested it for O2 for last 2 days and no bill charged and I confirm that it's free for O2. 
Just tested for Vodafone too by sending 10 texts and looks fine too. Will check bill tomorrow.
Thanks zakir1988.

Hi sagarvijaykumar,

Did you check your Vodafone bill? Is it all clear for Vodafone?
sagarvijaykumar

« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2014, 04:47:04 PM »

Yes. It's free from Vodafone too. Yesterday I had sent 10 texts and no bill for that and no bill for calling 0333xxxxxxx.

Tonight again I will send another 10 texts and check the bill tomorrow morning. If I get billed then I will notify all else assume that it is free.

Note for O2 Billing: I have sent 400 texts last 4 days and called 0333xxxxx. It's all free. Enjoy.

Voice quality is good and no issues.  Smiley
zakir1988
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2014, 04:51:53 PM »

satandrive

If your not on VODAFONE OR 02

ALL OTHER NETWORKS DOWNLOAD http://upfile.mobi/373931
sagarvijaykumar

« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2014, 04:54:53 PM »

I have sent 100 texts from O2 but no credit gained. It looks like either it is blocked by O2 or there is some problem at http://doublecredit.indiacallhome.co.uk/   Any body facing such issue?
VJ
atinjain05

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2014, 05:28:47 PM »

I have sent 100 texts from O2 but no credit gained. It looks like either it is blocked by O2 or there is some problem at http://doublecredit.indiacallhome.co.uk/   Any body facing such issue?
VJ

I am still getting minutes for the message,I am on Orange.
sagarvijaykumar

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2014, 05:31:58 PM »

Credit appeared now and looks fine. It may be taking more time to update the credit on website. Cool. Thanks.
emperor123

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2014, 07:44:40 PM »

Hi.

Can anybody comment on the call quality using the indiacallhome site?

I am on vodafone and i sent 4 messages a few days ago which were not charged and were instantly showing up on minutes/units earned on the site.

So today i was about to test call quality however i have sent 100 messages today which are yet to show up.
So by the time they arrive i thought i may aswell ask about quality of calls. I intend to call pakistan.

Has anyone tried to call pakistan using the other two websites?

Thanks.
TRuE_SpiRiT

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2014, 07:56:13 PM »

Hi.

Can anybody comment on the call quality using the indiacallhome site?

I am on vodafone and i sent 4 messages a few days ago which were not charged and were instantly showing up on minutes/units earned on the site.

So today i was about to test call quality however i have sent 100 messages today which are yet to show up.
So by the time they arrive i thought i may aswell ask about quality of calls. I intend to call pakistan.

Has anyone tried to call pakistan using the other two websites?

Thanks.

Voice quality is nut(superb), call Dubai,Saudi Arabia and Pakistan with this service
emperor123

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2014, 08:10:21 PM »

Voice quality is nut(superb), call Dubai,Saudi Arabia and Pakistan with this service

I'm glad the call quality is good and the minutes have started to slowly update on the site.

Only issue is i don't need these minutes on the mobile. I need them on my landline.  Anyway of getting them there without having to make calls to top up from the landline.

I mean was there a step i missed when signing up?
patelki82

« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2014, 08:46:59 PM »

Double credit site is too slow to update my units.
In couple of hours I have sent 80 messages and got 7 units.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: