Fone Forum
March 19, 2024, 12:35:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATE ME ON FREE INTERNATIONAL CALLS MAKING MINUTES VIA SMS which network works  (Read 64270 times)
zakir1988
« on: February 24, 2014, 08:46:56 PM »

FREE INTERNATIONAL CALL WEBSITES ( where you make your minutes sending text messages to the numbers not blank ones then you call the access number to use your minutes you made via text message )

http://doublecredit.indiacallhome.co.uk ( call quality not so good you have to call again and again to onnect if the call dose not go though eventually it connects )

http://freetalk2014.co.uk ( from the same people that brings you double credit. free talk is way better all quality and service is very good. )

http://iliketophone.com ( in my opinion is that they give more minutes to call when you dial to use your minutes you made via Tongue text messages every minute deducts one sec. )

THE FIRST TWO WEBSITES YOU HAVE TO REGISTER WITH YOUR NUMBER AND EMAIL ADDRESS I say http://iliketophone.com WINS

NOTE: PLEASE CHECK BY SENDING ONE TEXT MESSAGE TO THE NUMBER IF IT COMES OUT OF YOUR INCLUSIVE ALLOWANCE I KNOW 02 AND VODAFONE DO NOT CHARGE TO SEND SMS TO THE NUMBERS

Can people please update me who are on T-Mobile, EE, and Orange, sending Text Messages to http://doublecredit.indiacallhome.co.uk and freetalk2014.co.uk has 07781 numbers ( you have to register first ) http://iliketophone.com has 07937 numbers to make your minutes which if it dose comes out of your inclusive text allowance not being charged extra on your pay monthly contract.

Let me know which network your on and it worked.

send one text after few hours or next day check you bill online if it did come out of your inclusive text allowance
djyhkr
jk

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 08:21:51 AM »

Why two threads for same purpose. Please merge it to the original.
zakir1988
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 08:35:59 AM »

This thread is just updated from my pervious thread to find out if it dose come out of the inclusive allowance othet then Vodafone and 02 which i know it works.

its same thread as my perivious thread its just added with some update I want to know.
atinjain05

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 10:23:10 AM »

This thread is just updated from my pervious thread to find out if it dose come out of the inclusive allowance othet then Vodafone and 02 which i know it works.

its same thread as my perivious thread its just added with some update I want to know.

All these numbers are inclusive on Orange,Chargable on T-Mobile,No idea about EE.
amjadkhan

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2014, 09:54:57 PM »

EE charged me for this service guys its mean not inclusive from EE
zakir1988
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2014, 10:48:29 PM »

As we know guys 02, Vodafone, Tesco Mobile and Orange ( old tariffs ) is only inclusive sending text messages to the numbers on your pay monthly contract to make your minutes then calling the access number.

T-Mobile, EE, Three and Virgin Charge for Sending text messages to the numbers as it is a guernsey or isle of man numbers.

Virgin Mobile is an mobile virtual network operator that uses EE network Mobile also is mobile virtual network operator it uses 02 network therefore its inclusive sending text messages to make your minutes.

Here is the list taken from Wikipedia

List of United Kingdom mobile virtual network operators

Asda Mobile use   EE
BT Mobile use Vodafone UK
Co-operative Mobile us EE
Delight Mobile use EE
Dialog Vizz   Please contribute!
Family Mobile use EE
Giffgaff   use O2
Lebara Mobile use Vodafone UK
Mobile by Sainsbury's     use Vodafone UK
LIFE Mobile use EE
LycaMobile   use O2
Ovivo use Vodafone
Now Mobile use   EE
Priyo Mobile use   EE
Talkmobile use Vodafone
TalkTalk Mobile use Vodafone
Telecom Plus use EE
Tesco Mobile use O2
Truphone use Vodafone
Vectone Mobile use EE
Virgin Mobile    use EE

NOTE: GUERNSEY AND ISLE OF MAN ARE PART OF UK BUT ITS DEEMED AS INTERNATIONAL EVEN THO THEY HAVE A UK MOBILE PRIFIX ALL UK NETWORKS NOW CHARGE FOR CALLING THEM NUMBERS  THE THREE EXCEPT ORANGE ONLY WORKS WITH OLD TARIFFS I MENTIONED ARE INCLUSIVE ONLY SENDING TEXT MESSAGES  AND ANY MOBILE COMPANY THE USES ANY ONE OF THE THREE EXCEPT ORANGE THAT I MENTIONED ARE INCLUSIVE.

Wikipedia link http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_Kingdom_mobile_virtual_network_operators

MOST MOBILE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATORS DO BUNDLES OTHER THEN TESCO MOBILE WHO DO BOTH PAY AS YOU GO AND PAY MONTHLY

Guys as always comment

« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 01:43:16 AM by zakir1988 » Logged
Asterix

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2014, 11:53:28 PM »

All these numbers are inclusive on Orange,Chargable on T-Mobile,No idea about EE.

Both these no are not inclusive on the current ongoing tariffs on orange. However they are inclusive on orange on some old plans which are not available anymore !!
zakir1988
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2014, 01:35:24 AM »

Asterix

you are right on orange old tariffs pay monthly only work.

guys next time when you think about getting a contract or cancelling a contract go with 02, Tesco Mobile or Vodafone on any pay monthly tariffs as they include Guernsey and Isle of man numbers only texting not calling included in you inclusive allowance.
psvalli
Learner

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2014, 07:38:15 PM »

I registered on Freetalk2014 and sent some texts. But the 0151xxxxxxx number is not working. Any suggestions please.
zakir1988
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2014, 10:36:08 PM »

psvalli

Let me know which country your trying to call which network are your on making you minutes via text messaging
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 11:20:55 PM by zakir1988 » Logged
patelki82

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2014, 11:37:05 PM »

Hi
I have sent 110 txt to double direct  site and given credit only 21 units.
Please update
patelki82

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2014, 02:11:01 AM »

Guys
I'm keep on sendin messages but don't get credit each Time.
Please check
zakir1988
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2014, 09:58:37 AM »

patelki82

on http://doublecredit.indiacallhome.co.uk
your credits you made via text messaging try refreshing the page and try sending around 50 text messages to the numbers then again to another number now refresh the page now you will see your credits come up this works for me
emperor123

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2014, 11:24:59 PM »

I sent 100 messages.  I sent 50 Messages in one go to 50 different numbers(not blank), and then i did the same thing again so in total i sent 100 messages.

After about 30 odd minutes the units started to appear on the website and got stuck on 73 after which time i called Pakistan for about 20 seconds and was charged 7.5 units.

I've waited a day to see if they will update and it still on 65.5

I don't mind the waiting a couple of hours for the units to appear, but i should at least get the full amount of units for the sent messages.

So a few minutes after posting this i sent another 100 thinking i'd give it one last jab and what do you know.  100 units credited, very fast this time.
No idea what happened to the 27 odd missing from yesterday but if today is anything to go by then it is a thumbs up from me.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 11:38:12 PM by emperor123 » Logged
zakir1988
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2014, 01:35:44 AM »

emperor123 and you guys here

When you make your minutes via text messaging and then calling the access number they will take some credits away on http://doublecredit.indiacallhome.co.uk where  your call have been conected or not because it might be the phone keeps ringing no one picks up or it gose to voice mail or even they can't connect you.

please understand they are offering a free service where there are bound to be problems some countires are hard for them to connect you, you have to try again until you are connected I know you will loose some credits.

WHAT ELSE TO YOU EXPECT FROM A FREE SERVICE HEY GUYS.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 01:44:33 AM by zakir1988 » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: