Fone Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:49:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cash4minutes cashback on unused minutes  (Read 71992 times)
korny88

« on: June 10, 2014, 12:32:10 PM »

Has anyone used this company http://gb.cash4minutes.com - looks similar to other services previously on here, but listening to 'radio' instead, for which they claim to earn a rebate due to the advertisers paying them.

Has numbers in a host of countries including UK, UK mobile, Finland, Poland, Slovenia, Spain.

Let's hear your thoughts.

Get a UK 0870 number forwarded to a number in Pakistan or India or other countries.
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 12:47:57 PM »

It's interesting but I don't like the way they have gone for total anonymity! Also it says they will pay you $10 or €10 for as little as 2500 minutes, however there is quite a difference between the value of $1 and €1 (1.00 USD   =   0.738258 EUR according to xe.com). Finally, I'm not convinced they are getting revenue from advertisers, that's just a cover. The revenue will be coming from termination fees on the numbers used and as we know, in the case of the UK there may be payment issues!

I would advise caution personally.
sksksk

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 02:11:58 PM »

Has anyone used this company http://gb.cash4minutes.com - looks similar to other services previously on here, but listening to 'radio' instead, for which they claim to earn a rebate due to the advertisers paying them.

Has numbers in a host of countries including UK, UK mobile, Finland, Poland, Slovenia, Spain.

Let's hear your thoughts.
i dont think the numbers what they use will not be connected from tmobile or ee group..
korny88

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 06:22:14 PM »

i dont think the numbers what they use will not be connected from tmobile or ee group..

Successfully connected from Orange.

Get a UK 0870 number forwarded to a number in Pakistan or India or other countries.
zaheer_khan

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2014, 10:16:29 PM »

Successfully connected from Orange.

Oh really I tried using UK access numbers but getting the famous message "Calls to this number been barred". What route are you using to connect with this service
korny88

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2014, 06:33:41 AM »

Oh really I tried using UK access numbers but getting the famous message "Calls to this number been barred". What route are you using to connect with this service

I'm calling the landline number, not the mobile access number. It is an 03 number, and works fine.

Dan

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2014, 07:03:42 AM »

Thoughts are.. interesting bit like Coinbycall, thanks for posting.. does look/work a like referral link, but as it's a new service I'll put it aside, best to show your interest ideally if the case. Not a re-branded service of Daves is it? Smiley Either way he could take a look at this part for CCB under FAQ:

What if my Caller ID is not available or presented?
Generally speaking we will receive your Caller ID (CLI) on every call, but sometimes this is not available.
If you call up and our system has been unable to detect your CLI, it'll ask you to enter the CLI you wish your minutes to be added to.
Your minutes will then be added to this account as normal. This is instead of using a PIN based system. 

I suggested very similar the other day & never seen C4M before, even thought of using CLI too, how odd!  Roll Eyes
shani22

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2014, 03:50:42 PM »

03 numbers are not working from my orange network.i got orange business plan.
zaheer_khan

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2014, 04:50:38 PM »

03 numbers are not working from my orange network.i got orange business plan.

Same here I've tried the 03 numbers and they're not working. Service is working from korny88 Orange contract so don't know why we are having problems
bprajapati

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2014, 09:20:07 PM »

Hi
Can you tell me how many minutes do you have to call to get the ten pounds voucher?
i_luv_free_calls
AQ

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2014, 09:25:11 PM »

Hi
Can you tell me how many minutes do you have to call to get the ten pounds voucher?

Davegr has already mentioned it in the second comment if you care to look. It's also explained on the website. You'll get your answer quicker "if" you bother to read the thread especially when we're only on the first page. Come on man Smiley
sksksk

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2014, 07:05:37 PM »

hi guys
Is any one using this service...how many calls they allow at one time...
thanks
sksksk
Tonero72

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2014, 11:02:36 PM »

hi guys
Is any one using this service...how many calls they allow at one time...
thanks
sksksk

There are no limits to the amount of calls you can make, in other words, you can make as many multiple calls as possible simultaneously.
sksksk

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2014, 09:33:38 AM »

There are no limits to the amount of calls you can make, in other words, you can make as many multiple calls as possible simultaneously.
hi Tonero
Thats what i thought..but when i dial after 2 calls it is not allowing me to make more calls..i am getting mesage i am sorry you already got 2 calls....can you please check and update

Thanks
sksksk
zadkd

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2014, 10:28:30 AM »

Using through Vodafone working 100% fine both numbers are active mobile and landline but only 2 calls allow to make at a same time.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: