Fone Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:22:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cash4minutes cashback on unused minutes  (Read 71967 times)
Tonero72

« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2014, 02:54:22 AM »

hi Tonero
Thats what i thought..but when i dial after 2 calls it is not allowing me to make more calls..i am getting mesage i am sorry you already got 2 calls....can you please check and update

Thanks
sksksk

Hi Sksksk

I can't understand why you are not able to make more than two concurrent calls to their number range.

It is clearly stated on their website that, "There are no limitations to the number of concurrent calls which can be made".

Maybe, your network provider is restricting you from making more than two calls at a time, or perhaps, only two calls are generally allowed from each phone number at a time.

Whatever the case, you are allowed to register a maximum of 10 devices per account.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 02:56:33 AM by Tonero72 » Logged
sksksk

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2014, 09:00:43 AM »

Hi Sksksk

I can't understand why you are not able to make more than two concurrent calls to their number range.

It is clearly stated on their website that, "There are no limitations to the number of concurrent calls which can be made".

Maybe, your network provider is restricting you from making more than two calls at a time, or perhaps, only two calls are generally allowed from each phone number at a time.

Whatever the case, you are allowed to register a maximum of 10 devices per account.

hi tonero
Before some one say we can make any number of calls (i mean 6 calls max from any network at one time )..but when i call from vodafone i am able to make 2 calls after that it is saying you already have 2 calls...it looks like they stopped more than 2 calls now i think
patelki82

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2014, 09:52:08 AM »

hi guys
i have orange, ihave tried this service but same like 0870buster.
any one can help me regarding the same.
thankyou
patel
i_luv_free_calls
AQ

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2014, 12:38:00 PM »

hi guys
i have orange, ihave tried this service but same like 0870buster.
any one can help me regarding the same.
thankyou
patel

Please rephrase your comment and ask what exactly you would like to know or you need help with. It might be just me but your comment doesn't make any sense. By reading it, I can't figure out what exactly you would like to know or to be helped with.
Tonero72

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2014, 02:37:46 PM »

hi tonero
Before some one say we can make any number of calls (i mean 6 calls max from any network at one time )..but when i call from vodafone i am able to make 2 calls after that it is saying you already have 2 calls...it looks like they stopped more than 2 calls now i think

Hi Sksksk,

Maybe Vodafone has restricted your mobile phone account to making only two concurrent calls at a time. However, I would suggest you contact Vodafone to confirm that.
Aasia

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2014, 03:01:35 PM »

Hi
It's same from orange I can make only 2 call.
sksksk

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2014, 07:31:37 PM »

Hi Sksksk,

Maybe Vodafone has restricted your mobile phone account to making only two concurrent calls at a time. However, I would suggest you contact Vodafone to confirm that.
i think cash4minutes made a restriction of 2 calls not the network because i can make 6 conference calls to my friends
patelki82

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2014, 06:33:30 PM »

Guys
You know parrot calling service web,
They have cheated me, this morning I had credit of £9 but nothing now it's telling I have no calling credit.
Can anyone help me regarding this.
Thank you
sksksk

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2014, 07:10:27 PM »

There is a contact number in the bottom of website where you can text your problem hopefully they should contact you back...07937 980 611 but i am not sure is it free number from all networks to text...
patelki82

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2014, 08:17:21 PM »

I tried this number, ring is not going through on it.
Guys pleAse help if u can
Thank you
sksksk

« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2014, 01:11:21 PM »

hi guys..
anyone using this service ...it looks they reduce the price what we earn using 078 number...did any emails or info to anyone about the change of price
thanks
sksksk
TRuE_SpiRiT

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2014, 03:09:29 PM »

hi guys..
anyone using this service ...it looks they reduce the price what we earn using 078 number...did any emails or info to anyone about the change of price
thanks
sksksk

Just sent them email for quick update and here is what i have got reply back from them

Hi, nothing has changed at all. There seems to be a fair bit of confusion here.
All we have done is switched the main currency from EU to GBP. So it might appear that you are earning less units but this is in fact not the case.
sksksk

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2014, 05:16:43 PM »

Just sent them email for quick update and here is what i have got reply back from them

Hi, nothing has changed at all. There seems to be a fair bit of confusion here.
All we have done is switched the main currency from EU to GBP. So it might appear that you are earning less units but this is in fact not the case.

thanks ture_spirit for the confirmation..atleast there wont be any confussion when we got paid..
TRuE_SpiRiT

« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2014, 05:18:29 PM »

thanks ture_spirit for the confirmation..atleast there wont be any confussion when we got paid..

Exactly
TRuE_SpiRiT

« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2014, 07:33:39 AM »

They updated website, you see the update only top of your "ACTIVITY" option after logging into your account
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: