Fone Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:27:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Call07755.com - Free international calls using Three inclusive minutes  (Read 23295 times)
Dan

« on: June 11, 2014, 05:07:34 AM »

Dial-through Access Number: 07755 252525

Enjoy.. also India can be called free.

See www.call07755.com

Not sure if it works on unlimited plans, maybe just older or fixed minutes plans.
Full bill can be seen on http://www.call07755.com/call-guide.aspx

If Dave/Mikael ask or work nicely with Coretel (dreaming..) can you guys not get an 07755 number to work on your services?  Wink
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 07:53:29 AM by Dan » Logged
andy

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 10:20:55 AM »

That site is years out of date, as these numbers stopped being inclusive on any networks a long time ago, and the provider uses other methods nowadays, including short code prefixes - see their Yourcallworld or Dialacode sites
i_luv_free_calls
AQ

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 11:36:25 AM »

According to Three website 07755 numbers should be inclusive in the bundle:

http://support.three.co.uk/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBISAPI.DLL?Command=New,Kb=Mobile,Ts=Mobile,T=OnlinePortlet,varset_cat=callsemails,varset_subcat=3788,Case=obj%284570%29
andy

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2014, 01:07:28 PM »

According to Three website 07755 numbers should be inclusive in the bundle:

This is not true.

They have been excluded from bundles for many years, and all versions of the Three Price Guide confirm this.
Dan

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2014, 07:44:56 PM »

That site is years out of date, as these numbers stopped being inclusive on any networks a long time ago, and the provider uses other methods nowadays, including short code prefixes - see their Yourcallworld or Dialacode sites

When I post information, it's normally been tried & tested thoroughly by myself personally; along with all background information including the network calling the service, please try not to insult my intelligence as you'll only look like a fool.
This "is not" one of those old 07744/07755 sites that you mention, of which I'm fully aware, the domain has only been registered the end of Jan this year, I believe this is a recent service/certain 07755 range of numbers put into use, otherwise I wouldn't have posted.

If you care to look at the example bill, it has a bill date of end of Aug 13. It's been tested recently from the One Plan with a Zero charge usage cap & goes through fine without any out of bundles charges, please do explain yourself?

Despite what the Three price guide(s) show & how you read it, which I had previously looked at I've seen no charges, the same can be said for Pre-dial 07893 top-up numbers.
Andy, I suggest you do your homework first, before passing a casual comment about matters as it's not constructive.

Again this service is to be used from "Three Only" as you will be charged on other networks, it's seems inclusive at moment though this could change at anytime, so if using do keep an eye on your out of bundle costs to be sure.

It could be that it may only be inclusive on old plans pre 18 March 2014 or The One Plan, until someone tries a new plan we can't say for certain.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 09:33:21 PM by Dan » Logged
andy

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2014, 12:23:44 AM »

Apologies.

I realised a bit later that the website was only fairly newly registered, and to the actual provider.

There are still some old sites floating around promoting services that no longer exist, such as even Noodle, so I wrongly mistook this for the same sort of thing until I checked (which I should have done earlier).

It is a bit surprising though, especially as the price guides exclude them, even with a datestamp as recent as 13th June
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 12:34:03 AM by andy » Logged
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2014, 11:12:49 AM »

An interesting thing about Three's 321 PAYG tariff is that the 3p/minute rate seems to apply to all 07 mobile numbers (so excluding 070), even those that have a termination rate which is higher than 3p. That may open some opportunities for cheap (though not free, obviously) calls to some destinations.
Dan

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2014, 11:35:24 AM »

It's surprising anything is inclusive on Three to be honest other than standard numbers, as they are one of worst for this kind of thing (excluding some ancient tariffs when they launched) with Vodafone consumer not far behind which has been normally the case (but at least have some 08xx bundles/tariffs not far back). o2 over the years had been good, however options now are very much restricted due to the many changes introduced.
Thanks Dave, guessed it worked out like that, might have to get a sim/useful feature, as you say could have some interesting options.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 02:24:38 PM by Dan » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: