Fone Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:49:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New 08xx & international addon EE/Orange  (Read 77791 times)
i_luv_free_calls
AQ

« Reply #75 on: September 04, 2014, 04:13:00 PM »

I know mate, I am using it sensibly coz cash for minutes only allowing 2 calls.

Making 2 calls at the same time, probably for a few hours everyday is not very sensible is it?  Smiley It wasn't a big issue about a year ago but it's not a great idea anymore. I myself used to place 6 calls at a time from a few different sims in the good old days Wink

Lahore Badshahs

« Reply #76 on: September 04, 2014, 04:21:18 PM »

Making 2 calls at the same time, probably for a few hours everyday is not very sensible is it?  Smiley It wasn't a big issue about a year ago but it's not a great idea anymore. I myself used to place 6 calls at a time from a few different sims in the good old days Wink

Your  are right but if it's gonna happened it will happened. I might aswell make good use of it. It happened to  call cashback. But new service came so I am being positive about it. If it goes then surely something else will come along. Thanks for your advise though...
mike

« Reply #77 on: September 04, 2014, 04:35:23 PM »

Your  are right but if it's gonna happened it will happened. I might aswell make good use of it. It happened to  call cashback. But new service came so I am being positive about it. If it goes then surely something else will come along. Thanks for your advise though...

What a moronic post!   Roll Eyes

Your English grammar is practically non existent, and your argument is so selfish and shortsighted that it would be laughable, were it not so uncaring of the fate that others will suffer along with you.   Tongue

Shame on you.   Cry

I am reminded of Del Boy's phrase to Rodney:  "You're a 24 carrat plonker!"

Lahore Badshahs

« Reply #78 on: September 04, 2014, 04:40:17 PM »

jagga303

« Reply #79 on: September 04, 2014, 05:26:38 PM »

I see all is well and lively in here today  Grin
niceguy15

« Reply #80 on: September 04, 2014, 08:55:23 PM »

have you managed to get it added on your contract?

Yes, after a few attempts  Smiley
Angel

« Reply #81 on: September 04, 2014, 09:44:12 PM »

Yes, after a few attempts  Smiley

Is your contract a monthly rolling contract or...?
Arifakram

« Reply #82 on: September 04, 2014, 10:04:24 PM »

They only do it on the 12 month contracts
niceguy15

« Reply #83 on: September 04, 2014, 11:21:22 PM »

12 Months Sim Only - (T-Mobile)
Aasia

« Reply #84 on: September 05, 2014, 02:37:25 PM »

Hi guys
My all unit is pending whichever service I use is that same with everyone ?
Dan

« Reply #85 on: September 05, 2014, 05:44:12 PM »

Interesting development with being available on T-Mobile. I can confirm with hard proof; it's applied as a 12 month bundle.
Arifakram

« Reply #86 on: September 08, 2014, 03:51:09 PM »

It could be a typing mistake in the text, don't get too excited. But if you're getting all that for paying nothing then you are one lucky sod Grin.
got it for free lol Hi .. As agreed we've discounted this line to £0/mnth as sent you in a text msg and the other line remains the same.. Apologies for the inconvenience..
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #87 on: September 08, 2014, 08:06:07 PM »

got it for free lol Hi .. As agreed we've discounted this line to £0/mnth as sent you in a text msg and the other line remains the same.. Apologies for the inconvenience..

How did you manage that? Were you an existing customer?
Arifakram

« Reply #88 on: September 08, 2014, 08:16:10 PM »

How did you manage that? Were you an existing customer?
i took out a 30 day rolling out when it arrived I tried to get the 08 add on and was told no so I argued with them for a bit only to be told to upgrade to a 12 month contract for £25.99 and 9gb internet for the hassle for free  and I asked them for another sim which the said the would give at half price they said they would confirm this by txt when they did they made a mistake by writing £0/month so my billed was made up and I called them and argued the fact in the text it said I will be charged £0/month for one of the sims so after serveral calls back and forth they gave in and said they will honour the text Grin
Angel

« Reply #89 on: September 08, 2014, 08:53:37 PM »

i took out a 30 day rolling out when it arrived I tried to get the 08 add on and was told no so I argued with them for a bit only to be told to upgrade to a 12 month contract for £25.99 and 9gb internet for the hassle for free  and I asked them for another sim which the said the would give at half price they said they would confirm this by txt when they did they made a mistake by writing £0/month so my billed was made up and I called them and argued the fact in the text it said I will be charged £0/month for one of the sims so after serveral calls back and forth they gave in and said they will honour the text Grin

Lucky you Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: