Fone Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:55:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: anyone please make rival service to www.precaller.co.uk we can build credits on  (Read 15850 times)
hussain1988

« on: June 14, 2014, 11:11:02 AM »

Dear Davegr, foneman123, Mikael

I know someone if you are willing to work with him who provides free international calls via SMS top up service then users dial the access number to use there credits he provides calls to Bangladesh, India, USA, Canada all for 1 credits per min and other countries at diffrent rates both landline and Mobile.

He wants to setup a pre caller rival service he would like to work with anyone of you guys

users dial the the 033 numbers having three 033 user can dial any, anytime any day users dial then it say how long you want the call to last enter between 0 and 59min like pre caller max call 59mins giving users 120 credits and weekend max call 59mins will give users 60 credits.
The 033 numbers will only work if they have registered on the website if not it will have a dead tone.
He can get apps made for the service, website etc..

This will prove to be popular and make very good earnings

working together will bring top earnings and beat pre caller.

Can you give me your email address so he can contact you

Kind regards
mobileman

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2014, 11:24:04 AM »

Déjà vu surely?   Undecided

davegr
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2014, 03:12:26 PM »

I'm not looking to run such a service myself. Since networks are now issuing AIT notices and barring 03 numbers, I do not want to put my own 03 numbers at risk.
hussain1988

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2014, 11:56:37 PM »

I'm not looking to run such a service myself. Since networks are now issuing AIT notices and barring 03 numbers, I do not want to put my own 03 numbers at risk.

Davegr why dont you get an 0203 or 012, 016 or numbers other then 033 which are regarded as a landline number we can build credits on then to use our credits we can an 0203, 012, 016 other then 033 the numbers will less likely be blocked.

if a number dose get blocked you get another number for us to build credits to prevent the numbers getting blocked the number will only work if we have registered on the website with our mobile number if not registered on the website the numbers will play a dead tone it will look like to carries the numbers aren't working at all.

we need a rival service to www.precaller.co.uk
Dan

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2014, 04:26:42 AM »

Davegr why dont you get an 0203 or 012, 016 or numbers other then 033 which are regarded as a landline number we can build credits on then to use our credits we can an 0203, 012, 016 other then 033 the numbers will less likely be blocked.
we need a rival service to www.precaller.co.uk

Hussain, It's unlikely your find and/or anyone willing to offer call credit using Geo numbers, there is nothing in it for the providers any more as of Feb 2014 due to regulatory changes.

Rival services here:
- http://qxcall.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=26&Itemid=113 (03xx numbers posted in red, not available to T-Mobile/Orange)
- http://call2gether.com/top-up-access-numbers (08xx numbers only, previously had 03xx & 070 but were removed)
- http://callanycountry.co.uk (03xx & 0845 numbers, though limited or no mobile access/barred etc & question if some service still working)
- Pre-dial on here (03xx 08xx plus much more)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 04:38:44 AM by Dan » Logged
hussain1988

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2014, 11:15:28 AM »

Hussain, It's unlikely your find and/or anyone willing to offer call credit using Geo numbers, there is nothing in it for the providers any more as of Feb 2014 due to regulatory changes.

Rival services here:
- http://qxcall.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=26&Itemid=113 (03xx numbers posted in red, not available to T-Mobile/Orange)
- http://call2gether.com/top-up-access-numbers (08xx numbers only, previously had 03xx & 070 but were removed)
- http://callanycountry.co.uk (03xx & 0845 numbers, though limited or no mobile access/barred etc & question if some service still working)
- Pre-dial on here (03xx 08xx plus much more)

What about anyone getting an 0845 or 0870 numbers to build credits and then call a 020, 033, 012, 016 numbers to use our credits we made to call back home as Virgin media includes them in there VIP Plus Tariff
30-day contract   Unlimited minutes, unlimited texts, unlimited data, unlimited calls to 0800, 0845, 0870 and 0808 numbers for £18 a month
Dan

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2014, 09:54:24 PM »

What about anyone getting an 0845 or 0870 numbers to build credits and then call a 020, 033, 012, 016 numbers to use our credits we made to call back home as Virgin media includes them in there VIP Plus Tariff
30-day contract   Unlimited minutes, unlimited texts, unlimited data, unlimited calls to 0800, 0845, 0870 and 0808 numbers for £18 a month

All links provided in previous post have services to build credit on 0845 & call out on Geo access?
(So long as you can connect from provider & without charge I can't see what the problem is)

Where are you calling too?
There's http://callfree.aloha-connect.com that you could try, works without building credit, you just dial out on 0845, operates peak times weekdays.
hussain1988

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2014, 10:53:56 PM »

All links provided in previous post have services to build credit on 0845 & call out on Geo access?
(So long as you can connect from provider & without charge I can't see what the problem is)

Where are you calling too?
There's http://callfree.aloha-connect.com that you could try, works without building credit, you just dial out on 0845, operates peak times weekdays.

I'm trying to call to Bangladesh Mobile aloha dose not provide that only www.precaller.co.uk dose for free.

if anyone of you guys know any such services we can call Bangladesh Mobile let us know please
Dan

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2014, 12:12:20 AM »

I'm trying to call to Bangladesh Mobile aloha dose not provide that only www.precaller.co.uk dose for free.
if anyone of you guys know any such services we can call Bangladesh Mobile let us know please

OK.. you can call Bangladesh Mobile free using other links given, are you not able to connect or call them free on Virgin?
What's wrong with call2together 0845 topup for example? (most 0845 will only work and/or give better rates at peak times though).
cutebobby08

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2014, 10:24:14 AM »

Hi all

Would u mind to tell any free service to call pakistan? I have t-mobile contract with unlimited Landline numbers. If anyone of u help me it would be great help for me. Really appreciated. Thanx
Tonero72

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2014, 01:40:14 PM »

Hi all

Would u mind to tell any free service to call pakistan? I have t-mobile contract with unlimited Landline numbers. If anyone of u help me it would be great help for me. Really appreciated. Thanx

You can try using ParrotTel Radio Topup. This service allows you to build credit by dialing and listening a radio station.

For more information visit their website;

www.parrottel.co.uk

Good luck,
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 01:49:15 PM by Tonero72 » Logged
i_luv_free_calls
AQ

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2015, 03:54:12 PM »

Hey Guys !!!

Free International calls are back -  from your mobile inclusive minutes.

CALL INDIA FREE !!

Dial access number - 07839187387 and dial 0091 plus mobile number after the tone.

Happy Talking =)

Thanks

ZOZO Team

I find it very rude not to introduce yourself first to the forum, ask permission from the Admin if you can promote your service here and just spam the whole forum with your "NOT FREE" number and mislead our forum members.

No one is going to use this service you moron. This number range is from Guernsey and is NOT free from major mobile networks so you can stick it somewhere where the Sun doesn't shine.

I am suspecting you are someone who is familiar with this forum very well as you have just spammed all the concerned threads within a few minutes of signup.

Come on, do the right thing :-)

davegr
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2015, 04:13:26 PM »

He's gone!
TRuE_SpiRiT

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2015, 11:30:02 PM »

Thanks davgr
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: