Fone Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:27:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 03 callthrough from TelNG (Includes India)  (Read 36800 times)
delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2017, 08:16:02 PM »

Another of Dave's ingenuity

He is good but IMHO you're over estimating his capabilities.

dlR

delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2017, 08:17:21 PM »

Even though it is working again , I realised that we are getting charged for the calls we make using 0330 numbers . My preexisting cash back credit had been deducted at approx 1p/min of call to India. Is this happening at your end too ??

You would get charged if you've no inclusive minutes left..

dlR

Asterix

« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2017, 01:06:39 AM »

You would get charged if you've no inclusive minutes left..

dlR

No ! I didn't mean to say that network provider is charging me. Infact i have unlimited mins.

What i actually meant is that previously Dave offered 03300xxxxxx as free calls . However i realise from my (callcashback a/c) dashboard that Dave is deducting approx 1p for every min of international call. It is getting decucted from the credit (cashback) recieved from calling 0871/2 access numbers.
delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2017, 09:16:30 AM »

No ! I didn't mean to say that network provider is charging me. Infact i have unlimited mins.

What i actually meant is that previously Dave offered 03300xxxxxx as free calls . However i realise from my (callcashback a/c) dashboard that Dave is deducting approx 1p for every min of international call. It is getting decucted from the credit (cashback) recieved from calling 0871/2 access numbers.

Sorry,  I didn't fully understand you being charged..

Regarding deduction I somewhat understand a need for that but don't praise Dave for implementing yet another fantastic amendment to his services without a notification.

dlR

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: