Fone Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:46:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Text Top Up Service  (Read 18252 times)
niceguy15

« on: October 29, 2014, 01:16:53 AM »

Hi All,
         Just found this site - http://www.text4calls.co.uk/
         Basically, send texts & make free international calls.  Smiley
       Have not tried this myself, please let others know if texts are free & from which network.

Regards, niceguy
seanjoe

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 09:37:50 AM »

the word "real" is quite interesting.

SO people, make sure you send good stories. - be creative!!!
seanjoe

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 10:50:16 AM »

I checked the FAQ but no mention of T-mobile being excluded.
Tried to register and it says that this network is not supported. I'm just wondering if these guys are trying to collect email addresses?

Anybody else tried to register?
satandrive

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2014, 11:39:40 AM »

Hello,

I just had a look and the network open currently are O2 and Tesco.

I'm testing it right now from O2, will check later to see if it's chargeable text or not.

Best regards,
satandrive
hussain1988

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2014, 11:42:25 AM »

I have registered 02 is supported I'm on 02 sent text messages to the numbers for expample text containg 'how is the weather' send real text no spam it did not add any credits can people tell me dose it work for anyone else who are on 02 and Tesco mobile that are supported.
hussain1988

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2014, 11:45:27 AM »

I have registered 02 is supported I'm on 02 sent text messages to the numbers for expample text containg 'how is the weather' send real text no spam it did not add any credits can people tell me dose it work for anyone else who are on 02 and Tesco mobile that are supported.

any text messages to Guernsey, Isle of man and Channel island are inclusive on 02 and Tesco and also any network who use 02 VPN so its free no charge.
Tonero72

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2014, 02:13:53 PM »

I have just registered for the service. Unfortunately, it currently only supports O2 and Tesco Mobile.
hussain1988

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2014, 03:03:17 PM »

Can someone please tell me if it works as I registered I'm on 02!i tryed sending texts its not working
satandrive

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2014, 03:31:53 PM »

Can someone please tell me if it works as I registered I'm on 02!i tryed sending texts its not working

I sent one text this morning as trial and on the website now it's showing I've 20 sec of International calling available which means you get 1 minute calling time for 5 text messages. So I guess it's working on O2. I am waiting for my bill to be updated to make sure this is not chargeable.
Tonero72

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2014, 08:15:36 PM »

Maybe the texts you sent did not contain the actual word that was specified. Did you include the right word?
djyhkr
jk

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2014, 02:59:22 PM »

I feel its not worth. So much hassle.
L2M

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2015, 12:06:57 PM »

I quite agree. Considering several available good services, any effort spent to use this service is next to a waste of time!
rkpv2006
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2015, 09:58:30 PM »

Hi,
Can you please help me by giving details of ''several available good services'' which you mentioned in your post. I am looking for services to make free calls to India.
Thanks

raj
Tonero72

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2015, 11:10:00 PM »

Hi,
Can you please help me by giving details of ''several available good services'' which you mentioned in your post. I am looking for services to make free calls to India.
Thanks

raj
As previously mentioned, there are many services available to make free calls to India. Some of these services had previously been mentioned on this forum. I would advise you to scan through the forum.
ruz

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2016, 09:44:05 AM »

Hi,
I have been successfully using this service for many months on EE. It's a genuine top up service I suppose.

Regards,
Ruz
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: