Fone Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:15:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: iPhone connect to TV ?  (Read 38200 times)
Bentracin

« on: December 06, 2014, 08:14:10 AM »

Hey I'm really wanting to play karaoke from my phone into my TV ? I saw a ill video on you tube where a guy used a HML adaptor? Will this allow sound to come through ? And do I plug the mic into my apple phone?

Even plugging into my computer or a stereo? Just something to get the sound to come through better.... I really would like it on my TV though.

Please help are there any options for me?

Thanking all replies in advance

L2M

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 03:38:32 AM »

If this is possible with the apple phones, could it also be replicated albeit differently, with an android powered phone like Samsung galaxy mobile,  please?  Thanks in advance!
jagga303

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 08:48:19 PM »

If I understand you right, you want to play content from your iphone on your tv, so picture/sound comes from tv?
If this is correct, then you can do this via Airplay. You will need to have Apple tv, or enigma2 platform with Airplayer app on it.

I think using chromecast, same can be achieved using Android phones, by using screen cast option.

Regards

Jagga303
Riley Cusack
Learner

lol

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2016, 01:43:13 PM »

yep, unfortunately, apple tv needed.
but with some and-ds you can do it with hdmi. or i'm wrong?

You can observe a lot by watching.
Yogi Berra
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: