Fone Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:24:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any new serivces or old services that are running giving 077814 or 07982 numbers  (Read 9440 times)
hussain1988

« on: June 08, 2015, 07:40:03 PM »

Hi guys

Does anyone know any website or numbers I can call to get access numbers where I can get an 077814 range numbers or 07982 or even 07829 numbers to call Bangladesh Mobile.

My network GT mobile and Lycamobile allows to call 077814, 07829 and 07982 range numbers to be called without any charge so it's inclusive included in my bundle.

077814 are better to call.

Let me know guys please
hussain1988

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 06:26:40 PM »

Dan

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2015, 10:18:35 AM »

Hussain,

Have you tried Manx mobile numbers, if inclusive?
hussain1988

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2015, 11:59:26 AM »

How do I get an Manx numbers then
hussain1988

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 05:21:48 PM »

davegr
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2015, 07:09:58 PM »

I'm surprised you haven't been spammed by "CALLS AND TEXTS" who operate a call-through which has access numbers in one of the ranges you mention and supports calls to Bangladesh at all times.

Even more puzzling to me is that there is a service on the forum which supports Bangladesh and is inclusive from all networks, not just GT! Why are you not using that?

Also, I seem to recall that once upon a time you were very happily spamming the fact that GT included calls to Isle of Man, Guernsey etc all over the place. If you want something to last a reasonable amount of time, this is not the right approach.

Finally, please think twice before re-posting the same message for no good reason!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 07:13:14 PM by davegr » Logged
hussain1988

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2015, 08:53:49 AM »

I'm surprised you haven't been spammed by "CALLS AND TEXTS" who operate a call-through which has access numbers in one of the ranges you mention and supports calls to Bangladesh at all times.

Even more puzzling to me is that there is a service on the forum which supports Bangladesh and is inclusive from all networks, not just GT! Why are you not using that?

Also, I seem to recall that once upon a time you were very happily spamming the fact that GT included calls to Isle of Man, Guernsey etc all over the place. If you want something to last a reasonable amount of time, this is not the right approach.

Finally, please think twice before re-posting the same message for no good reason!

Davegr i repeated one of my post as no one was answering my qustion
The service you mentioned about that is on the forum I know about but it has retrictions not unlimited calls tho.

Sorry if i keep mentioning GT mobile that you can call isle of man and guernsey numbers.

I thought that if anyone knew anyother services that are running giving us 077814, 07829 or 07822 numbers

Only two sercies that I know are giving the numbers.
Dan

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2015, 05:35:14 PM »

Hussain,

Maybe I wasn't clear and should of said an IoM Manx number, anyway I suggest you get a cheap WorldSIM from Ebay it will give you one of those numbers/use call forwarding FOC, give that a go if you say they're free, but don't go mad on calls, see fair usage policy on terms, as you may get cut off.

Dan
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: