Fone Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:59:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Free international calls on any network  (Read 27810 times)
hussain1988

« on: August 10, 2015, 10:56:33 PM »

Hey guys I know a number you guys just text and earn credits its limited to 120 credits meaning 120 minutes to Call India, Bangladesh, USA, Canada, China etc.. Only few countries you can call.

Please private message me I will send you all the details but please please keep it private only tell your friends and families about it and not posting on forums or on the Internet as it might close down as EE, 02, Three, Vodafone etc.. Don't like this and they check the Internet for things like that so it get shut down.

This service has been running for a long time because we all have kept it private who are using it only between friends and families
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 11:20:17 PM »

I'm glad to see you have now understood it's not really a good idea to post the details everywhere! Smiley
hussain1988

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 11:40:16 PM »

I'm glad to see you have now understood it's not really a good idea to post the details everywhere! Smiley

Davegr check your inbox messages I sent you all the details
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2015, 11:41:12 PM »

Yep, got it, thanks!
patelki82

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2015, 12:02:51 PM »

i cant ring pakistan through this service
hussain1988

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2015, 03:14:27 PM »

Countries you can call to are Bangladesh, India, China, USA and Canada that's the countries I know you can call to mostly you can only call cheap countries that have low rates
Lee_king
Learner

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2015, 08:51:41 PM »

Please could you msg me the number. Thank you
Nadz123

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2015, 03:45:30 PM »

Thanks for the information.  Smiley
nat87
Learner

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2015, 08:24:09 AM »

could you please message me the number. Thank you
baz

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2015, 08:54:43 AM »

I notice that Pakistan isn't mentioned in the destination list above. I am able to provide any interested forum member with an 0870 access number which enables free calls from certain BT landline package (and other providers including Sky, Virgin Media, Plusnet, Postoffice) using inclusive mins to 0845/0870 and for calls of up to 60 mins. 68 countries are available including Bangladesh, Pakistan and India. Anyone who is interested in the details is welcome to private message me.

Thanks in advance to the moderator for your tolerance. Happy to remove the post if any objection.

Baz
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 09:21:57 AM by baz » Logged

baz
panda

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2015, 10:52:48 PM »

I notice that Pakistan isn't mentioned in the destination list above. I am able to provide any interested forum member with an 0870 access number which enables free calls from certain BT landline package (and other providers including Sky) using inclusive mins to 0845/0870 and for calls of up to 60 mins. 68 countries are available including Bangladesh, Pakistan and India. Anyone who is interested in the details is welcome to private message me.

Thanks in advance to the moderator for your tolerance. Happy to remove the post if any objection.

Baz

Many 0870 numbers are now available to call Pakistan and other countries, search google
ruz

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2016, 09:53:33 AM »

Hi hussain,

I have messaged you for the number. Is the number still working?

Ruz
baz

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2016, 09:22:53 AM »

I notice that Pakistan isn't mentioned in the destination list above. I am able to provide any interested forum member with an 0870 access number which enables free calls from certain BT landline package (and other providers including Sky, Virgin Media, Plusnet, Postoffice) using inclusive mins to 0845/0870 and for calls of up to 60 mins. 68 countries are available including Bangladesh, Pakistan and India. Anyone who is interested in the details is welcome to private message me.

Baz

Update - Access number also works from Virgin Mobile SIM Only*. Can be used as well from EE and Vodafone mobiles where calls cost 1p using 08 addon. Now 100+ countries available. Please Private Message me if you want the access number.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 09:27:10 AM by baz » Logged

baz
litakori

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2016, 02:36:38 PM »

Hamid,

I have sent you a PM, could you please send me the number?

Thanks
Lita
hussain1988

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2016, 10:01:36 AM »

Hi Guys

Just to let you guys know the service is active and running.

The messages I have sent to the people who have messaged me about how to make free international calls the number you guys use to call to use your credits have been changed its 01518050080 please delete the 03 number you have guys have.

All other numbers are unaffected for this service.

If anyone wants the information about the service how to make free international calls on any network don't hesitate to message me.

PLEASE NOTE: you can only call certain countries

USA
CANADA
CHINA
INDIA
BANGLADESH

these are the countries as far as I know you can call only to the countries that are cheap.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: