Fone Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:35:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: calling globalstar  (Read 6356 times)
guiltmanager

love making new friends

« on: August 16, 2015, 06:07:47 AM »

Hello all, not sure where to post this, so hope it's in the wright place!

I wonder if any techno wiz out there can help by building a service that can do the following?

I have a globalstar satellite phone number begins 0033640 and want to be able to use it more freely when out and about in no signal areas etc, but it's quite expensive to call out on it, around 60 euro cents a minute, and for people to call it, i found the cheapest was localphone at 25 pence per minute.

What I want to be able to do, is build credit by calling a 0845/70 number, or send sms texts, and then, here comes the crucial bit.
The calls would be made from my landline, and texts from my mobile, if this option was alos available, but I'd want to call a callback trigger number, doesn't matter what this number is, and it would recognize my globalstar caller id, i.e. the 0033640 number, and instantly call me back on the globalstar phone, ask me what number I want to call, and connect me, using the credits I've built up via the 08 calls and or sms texts.

Does anyone know of anyone or any company who could help with this?
take care
Craig.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: