Fone Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:50:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 078229XX to call Pakistan and India  (Read 15192 times)
panda

« on: September 29, 2008, 08:20:21 PM »

hi there is discussion going on on Telecom forum regarding new number 078229, might be intrested for members

http://www.telecomforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=3901.0
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 02:41:32 PM by panda » Logged
HiPD

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 08:30:01 PM »

I have sent PM's to members on telecomforum asking for the number. Huh  Nobody there seems to have the courtesy to reply!  Shocked

Please will you publish it or send it to me in a PM?

A message from the dark side you have Wink
panda

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 08:41:48 PM »

I have sent PM's to members on telecomforum asking for the number. Huh  Nobody there seems to have the courtesy to reply!  Shocked

Unfortunately i don't have the number Sad
moonandstar

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 08:54:06 PM »

I have requested the number, if I get any reply I will let you guys know.
azen
Learner

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2008, 09:23:08 PM »

http://www.incredicall.com/ Huh Huh
panda

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2008, 09:42:00 PM »

hi ,

i have tried from 3 network, it is deducting from minutes, but announcing that this number allow to call Pakistan only on weekdays from 8am to 6 pm
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 10:02:37 PM by panda » Logged
panda

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2008, 09:45:19 PM »

more info about number:

Information on phone number range +44 78229XXXXX

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location 
Original network provider* Opera Telecom

Please be-aware of scams
sdp

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2008, 11:54:30 PM »

hi,
pls give me the full number 078229xxx .i m on O2 and orange
thankx
sdp
sdp

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2008, 01:02:13 PM »

hi,
not working for pakistan mobile and small towns.
sdp
mike

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2008, 11:09:49 AM »

hi there is discussion going on on Telecom forum regarding new number 078228, might be intrested for members

http://www.telecomforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=3901.0

I am really confused by your posts in this thread panda: what is going on?    Undecided

In your OP you gave a title of 078229XX, you yourself referred to 078228, and your telecomforum hyperlink went back to the 079229 of the thread title!    Huh    Are you talking about one service or two?    Undecided

If that wasn't confusing enough, you said in reply #2 that you didn't know the number, yet confirmed that the number came out of inclusive minutes on '3' in your reply #5!  Do you know the number or not?    Undecided

Please explain, because you are making my brain start to hurt!    Embarrassed

If you do know the number, please will you kindly post it here.  I thought this board was intended to tell about new services that members have discovered, not keep them hush hush!

panda

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2008, 02:45:41 PM »

hi we are referring to 078229XX, infact i am not aware of the number at the start, later on i have discovered the number and tried from three and is working fine. Unfortunately i am not able to publish the number, unless permitted by moderator
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2008, 09:33:34 AM »

hi we are referring to 078229XX, infact i am not aware of the number at the start, later on i have discovered the number and tried from three and is working fine. Unfortunately i am not able to publish the number, unless permitted by moderator

My own position is that it is fine to publish the access number here, unless I hear that Mikael is unhappy about this.

My reasoning is that it can be found in the hyperlink provided by azen in any case, so why not be adult about this, and include it in the thread ?

I will give Mikael a little time to share his thoughts with me on this, but if he is in agreement, the number will be posted below later on.

mh.

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
andy

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2008, 09:51:44 AM »

Given that it's said to be inclusive on 3 but not other networks, I think it would be unwise for anyone to take a long-term bet on it (e.g. by taking out a new 3 contract)
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2008, 09:59:27 AM »

Given that it's said to be inclusive on 3 but not other networks, I think it would be unwise for anyone to take a long-term bet on it (e.g. by taking out a new 3 contract)

I fully agree with andy's words, which I believe to be sound advice.        Wink

It is unusual for there to be a callthrough working on the '3' network, so those with current contracts are likely to want to take advantage of it while it remains.        Wink

However, '3' are real 'devils' for imposing charges, so it is unlikely to be around for a long time, and people would be foolish to take out a new '3' contract in the expectation of its remaining.        Shocked

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: