Fone Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:06:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: free international calls keepconnect co.uk  (Read 7010 times)
hussain1988

« on: May 09, 2016, 01:18:46 PM »

Hi guys

Has anyone used http://keepconnect.co.uk I did register they do say Don’t delay. Fill in the following form and we will send you access number (UK Mobile number) within 48 hours to make FREE calls to your destination countries:

I filled in the form but I  still have not received any uk mobile accesss number  like they said within 48 hours i will get an access number I put im on 02 network.

Let me know if you guys have used the website and filled in the form and have received uk mobile number access number
Tonero72

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 02:57:51 PM »

Hi Hussain,

If you have waited more than 48 hours to receive an access number, I think you should contact their customer support service.
hussain1988

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 04:00:22 PM »

Hi Hussain,

If you have waited more than 48 hours to receive an access number, I think you should contact their customer support service.

I did contact customer service no reply have you used the website
Tonero72

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2016, 12:02:12 PM »

I did contact customer service no reply have you used the website
I have never used their sevice before but I have had a look at their website.
rkpv2006
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2016, 09:52:44 AM »

I registered 2 days back. no reply yet. its a SPAM i think. Hop I dont get random calls on my mobile now
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: