Fone Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:59:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Our genesis.  (Read 19510 times)
mobaholic
Administrator

« on: May 28, 2008, 10:55:28 AM »

The forum software was downloaded to this site on the 22nd May 2008, and its two admins were registered on that day also.

Work on setting everything in place started shortly afterwards, and is expected to be ongoing until we announce its launch.

Although nothing is 'set in stone', I am hoping that we shall open our doors to members at 1800 hours on the 06/06/08, and this forum will then begin.

mobaholic.

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 09:59:39 AM »

The following statement will shortly appear on:   http://groups.google.co.uk/group/mobaholics-pre-dial-companion - as soon as the google group software will behave to allow me to post !

Good morning.

foneforum now has 36 members who have activated their accounts, which is a good beginning, but this number is only 60% of the invitations that were sent out.

If you are one of the two dozen who have not logged in yet to change your initial password and chose your settings, please do so.

If the problem is that you cannot find the link in your inbox or spam folders, please let me know.

There are still one or two here who have not yet got their invites, because I have sent them a query about their email address or username, and I am still waiting to hear back from them.
They will know who they are.

I was emailed this morning by one member who asked how he could post ?
The simple answer to that question is that the abilities to post, and send PM's, will be activated as soon as we launch.  I am still hoping that this will be by 1800 hours tomorrow, by which time I should expect to see our opening membership between 50 & 60 +.

Thank you to everyone who acted promptly yesterday and activated their accounts.
The waiting will soon be over, and I am certainly eager for us to launch and begin to compete with other forums.  We may lack size at present, but I hope to show that we are motivated by our shared interests, and that we want to become a community in which we can all be proud to belong.

Those with problems please contact me, and those with outstanding queries, please reply soon.

Thank you.

I wish you all a very good day.

mobaholic.

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2008, 06:03:14 PM »

The OP is now superceded by the event: we have launched !        Grin

panda

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2008, 06:38:30 PM »

Smiley Thanks

Congratulations !!!!!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2008, 09:41:41 AM by Dave » Logged
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2008, 07:10:09 PM »

Smiley Thanks

Congradulations !!!!!

How kind of you !

inraja
Learner

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2011, 11:59:32 AM »

hi,
 I am new to this forum and i am happy to join here.............
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2011, 01:52:04 PM »

hi,
 I am new to this forum and i am happy to join here.............

That's nice to know inraja: welcome !       Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: