Fone Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:51:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good offer for sim only with EE  (Read 54871 times)
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2017, 10:26:12 PM »

I avoided signing up as myself because I am currently an EE customer. I figured they would be more unlikely to honour this for existing customers, if they honour it at all for people who were not invited. On the other hand, they (T-Mobile) did honour that free contract a few years ago, so there is hope!
jagga303

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2017, 12:59:24 AM »

Will keep you posted Davegr.
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2017, 05:15:29 PM »

Got mine sorted. PAYG sim became PAYM and there is an ongoing £20 loyalty discount applied making it £4.99 per month, basically "forever". It has to be about the best deal I've ever heard of anybody getting from any network, especially considering the roaming covers USA & Canada etc (although I'll probably never go).

Thanks for posting, I might never have noticed otherwise. Hopefully some others made use of it too.

Edit: I called up to see if I could migrate a PAYG to be a second PAYM line on this deal. It went without a hitch, done within 5 minutes and showing on my EE with the £20 loyalty discount.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 06:21:05 PM by davegr » Logged
jagga303

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2017, 01:26:34 AM »

Got mine sorted. PAYG sim became PAYM and there is an ongoing £20 loyalty discount applied making it £4.99 per month, basically "forever". It has to be about the best deal I've ever heard of anybody getting from any network, especially considering the roaming covers USA & Canada etc (although I'll probably never go).

Thanks for posting, I might never have noticed otherwise. Hopefully some others made use of it too.

Edit: I called up to see if I could migrate a PAYG to be a second PAYM line on this deal. It went without a hitch, done within 5 minutes and showing on my EE with the £20 loyalty discount.
Well done you :0
I managed to sort mine out today. Gave them a call and they just asked if I wanted a new sim or transfer a payg sim, i chose a new sim. They also asked me how many sims on this deal would I like and I just needed the one.
Hopefully, the discount will continue forever.
The last EE glitch at £0.00 per month which I got 2 sims, the discount is still being applied, nearly 2 years later.
So looking good.
Well done to all that got it.
delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2017, 10:16:27 AM »

Well done you :0
I managed to sort mine out today. Gave them a call and they just asked if I wanted a new sim or transfer a payg sim, i chose a new sim. They also asked me how many sims on this deal would I like and I just needed the one.
Hopefully, the discount will continue forever.
The last EE glitch at £0.00 per month which I got 2 sims, the discount is still being applied, nearly 2 years later.
So looking good.
Well done to all that got it.

jagga303, somehow I'm not surprised you've taken yet another sim despite of probably having dozens of active sims already 😝

Having 15 sims myself I decided not to take this on 😋

dlR

davegr
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2017, 12:19:10 PM »

jagga303, somehow I'm not surprised you've taken yet another sim despite of probably having dozens of active sims already 😝

dlR

Damn! Most I ever had was 11 I think.
jagga303

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2017, 03:15:07 PM »

dlR
Lol. Na mate, this was only my 6th sim.
jagga303

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2017, 02:01:56 AM »

Just to let you all know my sim arrived today.
So all good @ £5.00 per month. Wink
jagga303

« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2017, 01:47:57 PM »

I managed to get more data on this sim.
I now have unlimited mins & texts and 25GB 4G data for £6.00 per month.
Those of you who got the deal for £5 in June, it's worth calling up if you need more data.
By the way, the allowances can be used in EU and few more countries like the USA too.
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2017, 10:19:46 PM »

Got it sorted thanks to your HUKD post Smiley
jagga303

« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2017, 05:01:34 PM »

Well done.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: