Fone Forum
June 22, 2018, 11:38:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sky TV package  (Read 5253 times)
rashmi_sweet23

« on: June 22, 2008, 02:23:26 PM »

I just finished 1 year of my Sky TV contract where I was paying 15.00 pm and digibox was given free. I received a letter from Sky that now onwards I would be paying 17.00 instead of 15.00 pm as the initial 1 year discount period was over. I called them and asked to stop the service as I could have just asked one of my friend to recommend me again to Sky to get reconnected. This would give 50 M&S vouchers each to myself and my friend to recommend me. (I actually collected these vouchers last year this way!)
They agreed to keep my monthly charges to 15.00. It was just a single phone call to save me 2.00 pm.

Since the start of new free TV websites, many Asian channels are available free anyway, for which sky charges extra on the top of their basic 15.00 contract.
ndiqbal

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2008, 11:10:27 PM »

Not for long.  Most Asian channels now encrypted or encrypting:-
QTV
GEO TV
GEO News
AAG
DD India (Left EPG)
DM News (Also leaving SKY soon!)

Regards
Nadz
rashmi_sweet23

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2008, 11:31:55 PM »

'Make hay while the sun shines.'

rashmi_sweet23

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2008, 11:48:00 PM »

Link to GEO TV is-

http://www.rizwanashraf.com/2007/11/14/watch-geo-tv-online/
twister32

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2008, 05:56:16 AM »

Thank you very much for your kind information. its very handy  Shocked

« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 09:09:50 AM by mobaholic » Logged
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2008, 09:15:00 AM »

Thank you very much for your kind information. its very handy  Shocked

Good morning twister32, please let me welcome you to the forum.        Smiley

The last time I heard from Rashmi, she was contemplating a fortnight's holiday in India.
Although I don't know if that is happening, or has begun yet, it is possible that she will not be around for a little while.

However, I am sure she will be pleased with your appreciation when she sees your post.  Cheers.        Smiley

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
twister32

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2008, 06:29:16 AM »

thanks mobaholic since u disappeared from nifty nifty is boring no one posting anything been searching for mobaholic in google and after all few days back found your new forum. i an glad to be a member of your forum. Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: