Fone Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:01:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holiday cover for coming week.  (Read 4144 times)
mobaholic
Administrator

« on: September 12, 2008, 09:57:05 AM »

Mikael has told me that he will be away for a week from Saturday.  I don't know what he will be doing, but I wish him a good time.        Smiley       

The timing of this is a somewhat unfortunate coincidence, as my wife is on holiday too, and I have to take her to visit her side of the family.  This will mean that I shall not be able to be online for much of this time, although I will try to look in occasionally when I am able to get to a library.  It will also mean that there will be no one here able to deal with reports of problems on any of the pre-dial services, so please be patient and wait for Mikael's return Saturday week.

In the meantime, Dave and mobileman will attempt to look in at morning and evening times, and Dave will be deputising for me in responding to PM's.  So any forum queries should be sent to Dave for this week please.

We hope members will continue to post constructively, and we put our trust in you to keep the forum going during our joint absence ( which came about by accident ).

Although Mikael was hoping to move our site to another web host this week, I understand that this has not proved possible, and that too will have to await his return.

I look forward to seeing a good collection of constructive posts when I am next able to look in.        Wink

Thank you.        Smiley

« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 10:08:20 AM by mobaholic » Logged

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: