Fone Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:51:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Something for Mikael's interest  (Read 28010 times)
sdp

« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2008, 02:45:05 PM »

26 Dec 08 17:17:53 07978620007  Peak  00:00:19  0.000 F
26 Dec 08 17:18:25 07978620007  Peak  00:00:19  0.000 F
26 Dec 08 17:19:40 07978620007  Peak  00:00:49  0.000 F

I try as well & its working free .

hi,
its free on O2,i check the online bill today.

sdp
mobileman

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2009, 08:12:56 AM »

I see that there is now a report on 'the no longer nifty forum' of this number range - 079786x - being inclusive on Vodafone.   Shocked

Is there anyone here ( Nik perhaps?) on a Vodafone contract who can confirm this for us please?   Undecided

« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 08:21:09 AM by mobileman » Logged
nixforfun

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2009, 06:43:49 PM »

mobileman,

Happy to test this for you because I do have a voda sim only plan but this would only be possible monday morning and would be able to report results later in the day. This number unfortunately does'nt allow calls to India over weekends which is sad Sad

Regards
Nik
mobileman

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2009, 02:38:41 PM »

mobileman,

Happy to test this for you because I do have a voda sim only plan but this would only be possible monday morning and would be able to report results later in the day. This number unfortunately does'nt allow calls to India over weekends which is sad Sad

Regards
Nik

I think we have gone slightly past Monday morning Nik.    Shocked

Where is your report back?    Undecided

nixforfun

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2009, 03:47:00 PM »

I think we have gone slightly past Monday morning Nik.    Shocked

Where is your report back?    Undecided

ahh you caught me there. I was about to reply to you and then got busy...sorry Sad
well I did about 3 test calls from vodafone- somehow I could never reach the destination but I was charged for the call. In all I was charged £1.05 for 3 calls. Unfortunately the details still don't appear on the vodafone website in itemised billing section and are only available using the 44555 message

So unfortunately, according to my test this number is not inclusive

Regards
Nikhlesh
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2009, 04:57:28 PM »

ahh you caught me there. I was about to reply to you and then got busy...sorry Sad
well I did about 3 test calls from vodafone- somehow I could never reach the destination but I was charged for the call. In all I was charged £1.05 for 3 calls. Unfortunately the details still don't appear on the vodafone website in itemised billing section and are only available using the 44555 message

So unfortunately, according to my test this number is not inclusive

Regards
Nikhlesh

Thanks for your report Nik.        Smiley
There is a strange anomaly between gallous_boy's post here and your own findings.        Shocked
Do you think it might be worth sending him a PM on the other forum to see if you can understand why your experiences differ ?        Undecided

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2009, 09:51:46 AM »

Thanks Nik for making your post on the other forum.  It is good to see that gallous_boy now concedes that you are right, so your report is vindicated.  Well done.       Smiley

Once again Vodafone are getting away with charging a number range, it seems, even though it isn't on their published set of chargeable numbers.       Huh

The only good news is that they are still inclusive on Orange and '3' - for the time being at least !

« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 09:54:47 AM by mobaholic » Logged

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
seanjoe

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2009, 11:23:44 AM »

and free on O2 right? as per the post on the second page by sdp? or have i missed something???
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2009, 11:54:37 AM »

and free on O2 right? as per the post on the second page by sdp? or have i missed something???

A good point seanjoe: I had got caught up in the discussion about Vodafone, and the latest post by gallous_boy  here mentioning Orange still being inclusive, that I forgot about O2.

I have not tested it on that network myself, but I can confirm that I do not have any reason to question sdp's post on page 2.  Thanks for pointing this out.        Smiley

mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2009, 12:00:18 PM »

Please note that, according to posts on the no-longer-nifty forum, and information given to myself via PM, the service provided by http://www.callthru.co.uk/ is no longer allowing calls to Pakistan.

sri

« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2009, 08:43:02 PM »

hi mikael my name sri i lost my 0871 topup min can u plese help me
vishumanju
Learner

« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2009, 02:23:06 PM »

There is a post on telecomforum telling about a new mobile callthrough - which claims to be inclusive on O2, Orange and 3.       Shocked

It uses 079786 access numbers, which were first allocated to Opera Telecom ( now called Oxygen 8, I believe. )      Shocked

The service claims to reach Pakistan between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday to Friday.  Has anybody tried it yet ?

IF the number range IS inclusive on O2, Orange and 3, I wonder if it might be worthwhile for Mikael to take a look at it to see if he could start using it for his customers ?  I know that he has a lot on both O2 and 3 who might benefit.        Grin

please tell me wat is the cheapest way to call india mobile, i desperately need it, do u have any idea abt wen can v get new top up and access no,,,,,,
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: