Fone Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:00:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheap International calls from '3', Orange or Vodafone ?  (Read 36463 times)
mike

« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2008, 08:56:37 AM »

You are right LVM.  I searched the '3' website yesterday with the parameters '6 months', 'specials', and anything else I could think of, but nothing came up.  You seem to have found a link that even the 3 search tool couldn't find!   Smiley

However a choice of but one cheap mobile handset is a far cry from the good offers previously given only a few months ago.  Then you could have a Nokia 6120 classic, with 3G features and HSDPA capability, for just £15 per month for only 6 months.  The Skype Phone doesn't begin to match the 6120 classic IMHO!   Huh

« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 09:19:36 AM by Dave » Logged
mobileman

« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2008, 05:15:52 PM »

The same deal is available on the Skype Phone2, which is a somewhat better proposition as it has HSDPA also, but it doesn't have all the software on the Nokia 6120 classic unfortunately.    Cry

aasimtom

« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2008, 02:22:13 PM »

Did anyone call Pakistan from this service? The Acecall are saying 3p/min. Are there any connection charges sort of things? I am on O2 unfortunately. Someone?
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2008, 05:11:31 PM »

Did anyone call Pakistan from this service? The Acecall are saying 3p/min. Are there any connection charges sort of things? I am on O2 unfortunately. Someone?

I don't have a '3' contract myself, and I have never called the Acecall service personally, so I can't help you with information about connection charges, sorry.        Cry

However, I do hear that there is news coming in the pipeline about a new callthrough service for '3' users ( and another for those on Orange ).        Cheesy

Please do NOT send me PMs about this, as I do not have either the access numbers, nor the possible destinations' lists, just yet.        Wink

Details of new services will be announced as soon as possible.        Smiley
Some will have their own threads, and I may experiment with sending out a forum newletter, via email, about yet another new venture.        Wink

Please be patient for news in the meantime.

Thanks.        Smiley

mh.

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
theabrar

« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2008, 03:53:33 AM »

oops sorry..its orange...i have just checked they are not being shown in the list...but the minutes are being reduced though...

guyz any update on this the numbers still doesnt show up in the unbilled usage..

« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 08:38:44 AM by Dave » Logged
theabrar

« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2008, 03:55:20 AM »

However, I do hear that there is news coming in the pipeline about a new callthrough service for '3' users ( and another for those on Orange ).        Cheesy

Please be patient for news in the meantime.

Thanks.        Smiley

mh.

anxiously waiting for this... Grin
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2008, 08:35:11 AM »

guyz any update on this the numbers still doesnt show up in the unbilled usage..

To which number are you referring here?

« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 08:42:55 AM by Dave » Logged

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
theabrar

« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2008, 03:12:11 PM »

ah..lemme explain...the numbers provided by acecall doesnt show up in the unbilled usage on orange, but the minutes are reduced though..
furqhan55

« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2008, 05:18:34 PM »

ah..lemme explain...the numbers provided by acecall doesnt show up in the unbilled usage on orange, but the minutes are reduced though..

I too observed the same thing..
theabrar

« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2008, 06:19:05 PM »

ok so wat do u think we should continue it or not??
havent used it for a long time though..
nashi_

« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2009, 01:37:49 AM »

Hi

I tried using this service over vodafone and unfortunately these numbers are not inclusive on vodafone !!!. I was charged £0.340 ex VAT so its very costly.

Regards
Nik

Hi,

even i have used this service over Vodafone Pay monthly last week and i was charged £1.5 for four minutes (should have just tested it for a minute but continued for 4 mins). I dint get a chance to check exactly how much  i was charged for a minutes as my unused billage is not updated sinces 1 Jan 2009 (Vodafone is very slow updating  Angry).

Did any other vodafone Pay monthly user experienced this?

Thanks

Nashi_
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: