Fone Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:44:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another way to use BT 0870 inclusive minutes for international calls  (Read 7520 times)
tiby

« on: March 17, 2009, 11:33:09 AM »

Just read about www.precaller.co.uk  on MSE forum, might be of interest to members with BT landline and inclusive call package.
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2009, 02:19:30 PM »

Just read about www.precaller.co.uk  on MSE forum, might be of interest to members with BT landline and inclusive call package.

If you look at the bottom of their website, you will see that this service is supplied by 3C Limited.  This is the same company which is behind My0870.com, which is not particularly encouraging given the way that they set up things so quickly that they had obviously failed to consider how they could sustain such a service with only a limited pool of available numbers for subscribers.        Roll Eyes

However, a quick look at their calling rates does suggest that they should be considered for some types of calls.        Smiley

The principle of storing credit through a 0870 number is actually an old one: those who used to enjoy inclusive 0870 calls on O2 may well be familiar with companies such as Telesave and QXDial+ which do the same.        Wink

It would be good to look at an objective comparison of what these three services provide for their customers.  Any offers ?

« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 03:24:07 PM by mobaholic » Logged

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
DaveKnell

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 07:29:33 PM »

Yep - we were somewhat victims of our own success with my0870.  We're now in a position where there's almost always numbers available.

--Dave
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 07:48:14 PM »

Yep - we were somewhat victims of our own success with my0870.  We're now in a position where there's almost always numbers available.

--Dave

I infer from your post that you are connected with My0870.com ( 3C Limited ), and hence with precaller.co.uk also.        Shocked
If so, I have some questions to put to you.

My information is that this site does NOT allow calls to be made to many of its advertised destinations.
For example, a friend on mine tells mine that you advertise Spanish 902 numbers, and Polish 300 numbers similarly, but fail to connect such calls.        Huh

Please may I ask for your response to such observations?

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
kck9

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2009, 11:13:46 AM »

Any updates regarding precaller 0845 numbers. I am having BT evenings and weekends package and I want to know if I can make calls to India. Please let me know...

Thank you
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: