Fone Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:17:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: India calling @ 1.5p/min  (Read 4900 times)
nixforfun

« on: April 05, 2009, 09:57:07 PM »

Hi

Just found a new phone to phone service which allows you to call India @1.5p/min. It has local access number and a toll free number as well. There are no additional charges except the call charges above, except that if you call from 0800 number then there is a surcharge of 1p/min.

http://www.ringtoindia.com/uk/home1.php

I haven't tried this service myself yet since I have other service credit already- so I am not sure about the quality claims on the website

Regards
Nik
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 09:36:19 AM by nixforfun » Logged
moonandstar

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 10:03:43 PM »

Thanks for the information. The rate looks very good, could you provide some information about call quality/reliability if you have used the service.

Thanks

moonandstar.
nixforfun

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 09:35:06 AM »

Thanks for the information. The rate looks very good, could you provide some information about call quality/reliability if you have used the service.

Thanks

moonandstar.

I should have put that note in my post- Basically I haven't tried this service myself yet, so not sure about the quality/reliability. I have made the note now.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 09:36:57 AM by nixforfun » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: