Fone Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:45:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: call to india and many other destinations for free  (Read 15997 times)
viv

« on: April 07, 2009, 11:22:47 PM »

Hi friends i have found a new service www.acecallonline.com through which you can call many countries for free. Presently vodafone, 3, BT mobile and orange contract holders can use this service. I did not try the service as i don't have have any of the mentioned contracts. so you can try it for 1 or 2 min and check your bills and update any further information.

viv Roll Eyes
nixforfun

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 09:20:45 AM »

Hi Viv

acecallonline has been discussed here earlier. I tried using this website from my vodafone contract but the minutes were not deducted from my inclusive minutes and I was charged for the calls. So I am not sure if the claims made by the website are correct.

Regards
Nik
viv

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 09:52:04 AM »

It's a bad news for all the users thank you for using the service and giving your valuable information for all the the users i have a doubt even if the call is charged your inclusive minutes will be deducted how come your inclusive minutes are not deducted??? please check your on-line bill and confirm whether it is charged for the acecall number or else data related bill

cheers
Viv Smiley
nixforfun

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2009, 10:12:37 AM »

Viv,
if calls are coming out of your inclusive minutes, they are free. However if they are being charged for then they can't be coming out of inclusive minutes. Your inclusive minutes will not be deducted for charged calls. That's the case with every mobile operator.

Regards
Nik
digitdm

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2009, 10:23:47 AM »

hi evryone..
newbee..
came yesterday after 3 months holiday from india..
seems evrythng has been change. no 0871 topup n no sms topup.
friends is there nyway to contact my beloved one back home for free
like before?
viv

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2009, 10:30:07 AM »

Hi Nik
  First of all i would like to thank you for using the service posting your valuable and what about the mobile operaters?? are they charging the same way as vodafone??

Viv
nixforfun

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2009, 10:42:13 AM »

Apologies, but I haven't tried this on 3 or orange networks since I don't have those contracts. O2 seems to block this number range completely which is the only other connection I have.

Regards
Nik
viv

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2009, 11:20:33 AM »

People with other contracts 3, orange, Bt mobile could you please try this service for 1 or 2 min check your online bills and post your valuable reply's to all the other users.

Cheers
Viv
sdp

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2009, 02:49:39 PM »

People with other contracts 3, orange, Bt mobile could you please try this service for 1 or 2 min check your online bills and post your valuable reply's to all the other users.

Cheers
Viv

its not working for Pakistan.
sdp
viv

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2009, 08:10:41 PM »

sdp
i think there is a 3p charge if you call using this service to call pakistan its free to india and some other countries!!

viv
zaheer_khan

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2009, 09:20:36 PM »

Hi
Just for your information sms topup is working on and off with the first two numbers only but at the moment the service is working well
hi evryone..
newbee..
came yesterday after 3 months holiday from india..
seems evrythng has been change. no 0871 topup n no sms topup.
friends is there nyway to contact my beloved one back home for free
like before?
nashi_

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2009, 12:21:49 AM »

Cheers
Viv

Hi Viv,

if you have looked carefully and as nix has already said that this topic is already discussed in other thread, i would like to confirm you that using this service on 3 we can make free calls to India. It is coming out of inclusive minutes, me and my friends who are on 3 network are using this service from last three months. I also have a Vodafone Pay monthly contract and i have tried making calls to India using that service and i was charged something around 30p per minute. So it is no good for Vodafone.

Regards.

nashi_
viv

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2009, 09:19:06 AM »

hi nashi,
      Thx for your reply.

viv
subhash15

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2009, 08:45:41 PM »

hello all,

Ace call works with 3 mobile as im using it.........but the problem with it is we can call only a fixed number to india..........if there is any possibility to call any numbers to india plz inform .......
nashi_

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2009, 02:22:59 PM »

hello all,

Ace call works with 3 mobile as im using it.........but the problem with it is we can call only a fixed number to india..........if there is any possibility to call any numbers to india plz inform .......

Hi subhash,

there's is solution to ur problem. Just make different user-id's with different email accounts, you can keep the same UK mobile number. With each user-id you create on ACEcallonline you can have a unique Divert number. Suppose you created 5 user-id's with 5 different email accounts, you get to have 5 different Divert Numbers for India and you dont have to always specify different UK Mobile number, You can use the same number for all the user-id's you create. One more thing many people dont know is that you can use the ACE call Number( 075********)  which you get when you create a user-id, on any other 3 network mobile since ACE call numbers are free for 3 Network.  I have create around 10 Divert number on that site to india and i am enjoying it. I only wish if we could do the same with vodafone.

nashi_
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: