Fone Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:03:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks, and well done !  (Read 8606 times)
Dave
Global Moderator

« on: June 11, 2008, 09:20:33 AM »

I have heard from mobaholic that he is very well pleased with all the hard work and quality posts made here late yesterday.        Smiley

He will be in a little later on to post his gratitude, appreciation, and comments.        Wink

I should like to add my own: its great that I can see nothing obvious that I need to edit.

Thanks very much to all involved, and keep up the good work please !        Smiley

I am feeing increasingly proud to be part of this new forum.        Grin

Dave.

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 10:22:25 AM »

Many thanks for posting this Dave: you have summed up what I told you very nicely.        Smiley

I shall now turn to posting feedback comments on some of the boards.        Wink

mh.

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
rashmi_sweet23

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2008, 01:41:29 PM »

Hi MH,
Where can I start a miscellaneous thread? Would it be appropriate to use Sundry useful information board even if my information is not exactly useful, rather just a little fun?
Dave
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2008, 04:34:51 PM »

Hi MH,
Where can I start a miscellaneous thread? Would it be appropriate to use Sundry useful information board even if my information is not exactly useful, rather just a little fun?

Please don't Rashmi, as I know mh wants to create a whole board for you if you will take it on.

He has no internet connection on a Sunday, but should be back here tomorrow.

rashmi_sweet23

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2008, 07:59:06 PM »

Hi Dave,
I was actually not looking for the whole board for myself but a place to start my little thread, which didn't fit in any of current available board titles. I'll request MH to possibly add a new board, may be 'miscellaneous' or something like that, where I could add some lighthearted threads for the fun sake.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 08:02:36 PM by rashmi_sweet23 » Logged
Dave
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2008, 08:21:42 PM »

Hi Dave,
I was actually not looking for the whole board for myself but a place to start my little thread, which didn't fit in any of current available board titles. I'll request MH to possibly add a new board, may be 'miscellaneous' or something like that, where I could add some lighthearted threads for the fun sake.

I don't think your ideas necessarily conflict with mh's at all.  The last time he spoke with me about this, his concern was not to allow off topic posts on any of the telephone related boards.

As far as I know, he would be happy to have a board for miscellaneous discussion of non 'phone issues, and if you would take charge of that, you could chose if it covered immigrction issues, jokes, or a mixture of what you want.

Unless I mistook his intention, he would leave it to you to determine its content providing you took responsibility for its moderation.

I am sure we would both help you with this if you feel a bit daunted by it.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 09:47:29 PM by Dave » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: