Fone Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:43:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2p/min calls to Pakistan Landline  (Read 5813 times)
tiby

« on: May 28, 2009, 03:33:31 PM »

Phonecheap are  charging only 2p/min to Pakistan landlines  and 3p/min to Pakistan mobiles. Just found out about their special deal rates today on www.phonecheap.co.uk. This is the cheapest rate I have come across since the increase in call termination charge by Pakistan Government,call quality is not bad either.
gemeni5093

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 04:14:07 PM »

but the access number they gave is 0844 and i m sure its not free ,,,so this call will be much expensive  i think... Wink
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009, 09:40:50 AM »

but the access number they gave is 0844 and i m sure its not free ,,,so this call will be much expensive  i think... Wink

Unless my eyes deceive me, tiby didn't entitle this thread either free calls, or inclusive ones: he said: "2p/min calls to Pakistan Landline."        Shocked

So what is your problem with that ?        Undecided

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: