Fone Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:07:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Three's £0 SIM Only deal  (Read 5672 times)
nixforfun

« on: June 19, 2009, 08:43:48 AM »

Three has launched a £0 SIM only deal. This comes with no free minutes / texts, however skype calls, MSN messenger and Voicemail are free. You have to pay for all your calls @ 20p/min and texts @10p /min. It seems to me like a PAYG with no minimum top up requirements. Check the link below:

http://www.three.co.uk/Pay_Monthly/SIM_Only

Not sure whether this could trigger a price war but it does indicate that 3 is doing everything to gain subscribers.
Mikael
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 09:55:45 AM »

This could be a very good deal! I'm planning on adding the ability to connect to some of my services via a Skype address once certain software is released. This would mean that you would not need any inclusive mins to actually connect to my services. It could therefore be worth getting for future use.

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
visalz

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 02:40:42 PM »

Hey Mikael that seems a nice option. Looking forward to this option.
Cheers !!!
delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009, 07:42:34 PM »

great solution for some1 like me who wants to keep some spare numbers active that are not necessary used regullary..  Roll Eyes

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: