Fone Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:45:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Increased cashback for '3' mobile broadband.  (Read 3619 times)
mobaholic
Administrator

« on: June 24, 2009, 09:57:34 AM »

Anyone considering using mobile broadband might like to know that topcashback have emailed me to say that:
3 Mobile have increased cashback on 15Gb mobile broadband to £125 !

This offer is for new subscribers only, and the contract lasts for 24 months.

The deal was already looking good, as 15 GB for just £15 is 5 times as much data as any other mobile network gives for this money.  Now, with £125 cashback being earned, the monthly equivalent cost for 15 GB of data is just £9.79 ( or even less due to the VAT reduction. )

As a user of '3' mobile internet myself ( albeit on my mobile 'phone ), I know that '3' is not the most reliably internet service available, but anyone wanting more than 1 GB for an effective monthly cost of just £10 should take a serious look at this offer.

See:-   http://www.topcashback.co.uk/retailerdetail3_Mobile.htm

« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 02:54:29 PM by mobaholic » Logged

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: