Fone Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:47:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Of interest to '3' / Skype users.  (Read 4487 times)
mobaholic
Administrator

« on: July 20, 2009, 09:56:02 AM »

Although I have a number of '3' prepay SIMs which I use for internet use, I have never taken advantage of the free Skype to Skype calls offered by the '3' network.  I have not even got my own Skype number as yet.        Shocked

One reason for this is that I have not seen a use to which I could put this; another that one has to subscribe to Skype; and yet another that I do not know any one who has a Skype number themselves whom I might wish to call.         Shocked
However, I have always wished that I had got around to finding out more about the whole Skype thing.

There have been some interesting posts on a forum elsewhere ( e.g. here and here ) that should interest any '3' users who have not got into Skype like myself, and I am particularly interested to read of BigJohn's latest post about "Free Skype Access numbers for calls from Landlines/Mobiles".

If anyone has used the service mentioned - http://www.ring2skype.com/free-skype - perhaps they will like to report about it below.

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
Mikael
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 10:46:25 AM »

I'm actually working on getting a supply of international numbers that will allow me to run a call-through via Skype that will cost the same as a European fixed line and allow calls back into the UK, as well as international destinations.

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
theabrar

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 12:35:42 PM »

That would be nice Mikael..thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: