Fone Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:54:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Simplecall, The only Calling Card With per second billing  (Read 11948 times)
sahilz
Learner

« on: July 24, 2009, 08:06:01 AM »

Hello everyone,
Recently, a new service has been launched named Simplecall.com giving calling card and online service as well.
The card is really gud for india pakistan & bangladesh. The following are the features the Simplecall is providing to customers:

1. Per second billing
2. Online call history
3. Full minutes (it is giving wht it says)
4. No connections charges
5. No Hidden and Maintenance charges
6. Direct Dialing facility
7. 1 year valid calling card

I have used the card and i was amazed Shocked using it. It really gives full minutes what the card says to the countries mentioned and its really per second billing as Simplecall is providing online call history i can check whether they are giving full mins or not. It was simply superb seeing that charges are taken per second, yes per second not per minute...sound quality is gud, if i register with my name and number they are offering £1 free with £5 topup...
For India its giving 1.5p/m and for £5 u get 5 hrs 30 mins full, not even a second less,
For pakistan 5.7p/m ie., for £5 u get 1hr 27 mins full
For Bangladesh 2p/m ie., for £5 u get 3hrs 20 mins full.

Even once u scratch the card ur amount will remain same till 1 year, no daily maintenace charges,,,
its my personnel experiance i have used the card and kept for 3 weeksfor now and surprisingly not even a single penny was deducted from my credit balance.
Now the card is not available every where, only they have their own stalls at Upton Park(opp to Tesco) and at Eastham station.
So dear friends i will suggest u to use this card, b'coz other calling cards say something and gives something but this card is giving what it is saying,,,
Thank you Smiley
gudman

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 03:10:07 PM »

Sounds like a good offer but you said too much about it. Is this a marketing post?Huh?/
princy

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 11:09:25 PM »

I think Chillitalk is best, 1p calls to india, no connection or any other charge and we are getting 100mins free anytime we charge.

I think it is better than any other system
sahilz
Learner

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2009, 05:26:37 PM »

I think Chillitalk is best, 1p calls to india, no connection or any other charge and we are getting 100mins free anytime we charge.

I think it is better than any other system

Even i also used to think chilli card is best and also is gud card, but when i came to know their is a connection charge of 10p(which people doesn't know abt it) and is taking maintenance charges as well of 15p every couple of days,,, i stopped using it and start using simplecall,,,
 i call india once in a week n for long and as chilli card is  also doing like other cards taking connection charge & maintenance charge, ie., my money was going for nothing,,, i lost trust on it as well on chilli,,,
But when i use Simplecall i found it doesnt  deduct any money from my balance,,, that is enough for me,,,
I better suggest u to check chilli card, if it says 1p to india and also giving 100 min free then for £5 topup u should get 600mins ie., of 10hrs, get a call timer on and chk the mins how much u r getting,
where as simple call gives mins what it tells, iam using the card b'coz of validity and everone has there own desires of using the card,,, its up to the people what they are looking for,,, they buy according to their wants,,,1st use the card then decide which is better, without using people come and start giving thoer opinions,,,
Thank you...
princy

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2009, 10:53:06 PM »

sorry mate but i m using it for last 3 months, and have  checked how much i m getting, still better than any other card!!!!!!!!!!!!
naag
Learner

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2009, 10:15:47 PM »

hi everyone...we got new topup service to india 0.5p/m.....
mike

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2009, 07:28:59 AM »

hi everyone...we got new topup service to india 0.5p/m.....

If you have, where is it?  http://www.simplecall.com says it is 1.5p/m to India!   Roll Eyes

They seem an unreliable site, as they even write that incorrectly on their rates page.  1.5p/m is £0.015, not 0.015p!   Huh

International Phone Calls to India from 0.015 p a minute.
An international phone call with Simple Call to India land lines or Softphones can cost you as little as 0.015 p a minute. Our special prices to India include the most of the cities.

sahilz
Learner

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2009, 07:06:02 AM »

Hey mike,
Mr. naag is descirbing of some other service but not of simplecall.com
and u thought it is simplcall.com, nooo,,, man,,,
watch carefully who is posting and what,,, as i said earlier people start giving their opinions without knowing anything, and u r the best example.,
Cheers!!!
If you have, where is it?  http://www.simplecall.com says it is 1.5p/m to India!   Roll Eyes

They seem an unreliable site, as they even write that incorrectly on their rates page.  1.5p/m is £0.015, not 0.015p!   Huh

An international phone call with Simple Call to India land lines or Softphones can cost you as little as 0.015 p a minute. Our special prices to India include the most of the cities.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 07:23:49 AM by mobaholic » Logged
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2009, 07:46:11 AM »

Hey mike,
watch carefully who is posting and what,,, as i said earlier people start giving their opinions without knowing anything, and u r the best example.,
Cheers!!!

As I read mike's post, he started with a question about where the alleged 0.5p/m call rate came from, ( seeing that it wasn't on simplecall. )  The question about where it can be found is entirely reasonable - seeing that naag hadn't bothered to specify this ( which makes his post less than informative IMHO. )  I therefore think that you owe mike an apology, because he was quite correct in pointing out the deficiency in naag's post.        Wink

Rather than attacking mike for his post, wouldn't you have been more focused to have challenged naag yourself for saying "we got new topup service to india 0.5p/m....." on a thread about simplecall, when it does not apply to that service - which you have just admitted yourself.  If confusion was caused, it was by naag's post surely.        Wink

It might also have been wiser of you to get the wrong pricing on the simplecall website corrected, rather than attack the one who showed that he did understand, better than the site owners, the correct mathematical representation of 1.5p / min.        Cheesy

If you want to be associated with a service, you surely have to be concerned when their website information is wrong and misleading.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 07:47:44 AM by mobaholic » Logged

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
sahilz
Learner

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2009, 02:21:46 AM »

Well, you also seem to be the same kind of person was talking to abt...
when ever any service is given to public the person should see abt how the service is, rather than arguing on why the website is displaying some non mathematical format of pricing, what you want to do how the format is abt, might be they r displaying b'coz they r providing per second billing(as mentioned earlier) and u r also with mike arguing on the thing which does leads to nothing...
I have no regrets as i see most of the people look for irrational things around instead of thinking intellectually and look for their needs...But still i would kindly apologise if any statement of mine was bothered anyone...

Regards
Hey mike,
Cheers!!!

As I read mike's post, he started with a question about where the alleged 0.5p/m call rate came from, ( seeing that it wasn't on simplecall. )  The question about where it can be found is entirely reasonable - seeing that naag hadn't bothered to specify this ( which makes his post less than informative IMHO. )  I therefore think that you owe mike an apology, because he was quite correct in pointing out the deficiency in naag's post.        Wink

Rather than attacking mike for his post, wouldn't you have been more focused to have challenged naag yourself for saying "we got new topup service to india 0.5p/m....." on a thread about simplecall, when it does not apply to that service - which you have just admitted yourself.  If confusion was caused, it was by naag's post surely.        Wink

It might also have been wiser of you to get the wrong pricing on the simplecall website corrected, rather than attack the one who showed that he did understand, better than the site owners, the correct mathematical representation of 1.5p / min.        Cheesy

If you want to be associated with a service, you surely have to be concerned when their website information is wrong and misleading.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 02:24:22 AM by sahilz » Logged
mike

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2009, 07:44:02 AM »

Well, you also seem to be the same kind of person was talking to abt...
when ever any service is given to public the person should see abt how the service is, rather than arguing on why the website is displaying some non mathematical format of pricing, what you want to do how the format is abt, might be they r displaying b'coz they r providing per second billing(as mentioned earlier) and u r also with mike arguing on the thing which does leads to nothing...
I have no regrets as i see most of the people look for irrational things around instead of thinking intellectually and look for their needs...But still i would kindly apologise if any statement of mine was bothered anyone...

Regards

No one has queried per second billing, so that's just a red herring.  And it doesn't take an intellectual to see that there is something wrong with their website.  Why is it so hard for you to grasp that it can't both be true that calls to India cost 1.5p / min. as displayed on their main page, and 0.015p as shown on the India country page?
    Roll Eyes

My original question, which was addressed to naag, still stands.  Where is the service he claimed costs just 0.5p/m.?    Undecided

« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 09:45:32 AM by mike » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: