Fone Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:07:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vodafone callthrough service  (Read 15268 times)
srini

« on: September 13, 2009, 11:14:23 AM »

Hello all, Today i found new service which is very cheap to call India from Vodafone Stop the clock.

*Anyone having vodafone Pay as you go top up  £5, call  customer service (2345 0r 191) and add stop the clock plan.

when you use this access number vodafone charge you first three minutes

1minute=20p

3*.20p= 60p

you can talk 59 minutes for 60p this is very cheap .

I used today morning quality wise not bad.

Note: am not sure about pay monthly

If anyone want number just mail me

srini
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2009, 01:24:16 PM »

There is one major flaw in this post I believe: 'Stop the Clock' has been phased out by Vodafone, and is no longer available for new connections AFAIK.  So this may be of use if you have it already on a Vodafone SIM, but not otherwise.        Wink

Thank you for your post srini, but the forum rules are that any new service has to have the name of who is providing it specified, with a URL where possible, so that it's details can be checked out.        Wink

Please will you kindly give this information if you wish your post to remain on the forum.

Thank you.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 01:42:09 PM by mobaholic » Logged

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
srini

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2009, 02:49:09 PM »

Hello mh,
As you said vodafone is not offering stop the clock openly ,one need to call the customer service to get it  i have done by calling customer service on 11/09/09.

This access number is from by daildaily.

unfortunately URL is available

srini
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2009, 03:45:45 PM »

Hello mh,
As you said vodafone is not offering stop the clock openly ,one need to call the customer service to get it  i have done by calling customer service on 11/09/09.

This access number is from by daildaily.

unfortunately URL is available

srini

Thank you for this information srini.        Smiley

I have googled for the URL, and I believe it to be http://www.dialdaily.com        Wink

Alas, their website appears to be down now, as I cannot connect to it.        Cry

This is a pity as I should have liked to read about their service, and to see the destinations' list.        Roll Eyes

I have found posts on various forums saying that they offer 104 destinations, including India, Pakistan and Bangladesh, but I have no way of telling if this information is correct and current.

I know that dialdaily was blocked on O2 a long time ago, but it is a complete surprise to me that they can be called through a Vodafone SIM.  I have yet to try this myself, though srini assures me he has made a call today.

With regards to Stop the Clock, I believe that Mikael tried to get it added after the cut off date, but that he was told that it is no longer possible to do so.  This is obviously at odds with srini's claim to have added it recently.        Shocked

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
gemeni5093

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2009, 03:56:10 PM »

hi Mobaholic, Sirini is 100% correct ..this service is working ,infact there website is down from long time now  but the callthrough works nice.
i can confirm Sirini post ..it works nice for PAKISTAN aswell Cheesy

regards
gemeni5093
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2009, 04:11:32 PM »

hi Mobaholic, Sirini is 100% correct ..this service is working ,infact there website is down from long time now  but the callthrough works nice.
i can confirm Sirini post ..it works nice for PAKISTAN aswell Cheesy

regards
gemeni5093

Thank you for your contribution gemini5093.        Smiley
Do you call it from Vodafone, or have you found it to work on any other network ?        Cry

FYI srini does not have a capital letter to start with, and it does not have the extra 'i' that you have added after your 'S' !        Wink

srini

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2009, 04:16:34 PM »

Hi mh, i tryed one more number from daildialy its working aswell Wink

Regards
Srini

gemeni5093

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2009, 04:19:11 PM »

Really Microscopic MH you are and i like it  Wink..and sorry for my mistake ..
well yes i checked it my self from vodafone pay as you go sim and its working really good .tried it from monthly contract aswell but no good responce Huh
so i can confirm it from voda pay as you go .its working Cheesy
once again thanks mobaholic for the correction Cool
regards
gemeni5093
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2009, 04:26:35 PM »

Really Microscopic MH you are and i like it  Wink..and sorry for my mistake ..
well yes i checked it my self from vodafone pay as you go sim and its working really good .tried it from monthly contract aswell but no good responce Huh
so i can confirm it from voda pay as you go .its working Cheesy
once again thanks mobaholic for the correction Cool
regards
gemeni5093

I enjoyed your 'leg pull', just as you appeared to enjoy mine.  Cheers !        Smiley

It is very strange indeed if the number is blocked on Voda contracts, but not on PAYG.  I should have expected it to be the other way round if there was to be any discrepancy !        Shocked

Does anyone know if it works on Orange, T-Mobile or '3' ?        Undecided
( I should say that the chance of it working on '3' are minimal though. )        Cry

gemeni5093

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2009, 04:36:53 PM »

thanks MH ..after your post now i have tried it on my orange ,it connects me and i hope it should be inclusive as 0797 numbers are now on orange.
dont know about 3 as i dont have any sim..looking for the online bill now  Huh
regards
gemeni5093
amitjajoo

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2009, 05:39:11 PM »

Just tried using this on 3 contract sim, and the phone immediately shows the following on the screen 'Service Reply From 3 : This Call isn't covered by your inclusive minutes. It will be charged at standard rates.'

Had to disconnect at this point to avoid the charges.
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2009, 07:06:13 PM »

Just tried using this on 3 contract sim, and the phone immediately shows the following on the screen 'Service Reply From 3 : This Call isn't covered by your inclusive minutes. It will be charged at standard rates.'

Had to disconnect at this point to avoid the charges.

That is as I predicted Amit, but thanks for your report.

sam4u

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2009, 08:54:07 PM »

hi

Any body please give me the call thorugh no. as i am unable to open dialdaily wabsite

Regds
sam4u

gemeni5093

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2009, 10:39:55 PM »

Cry  number is charged from my orange contract ..so only useable on vodafone pay as go..dont know why it is not inclusive ,may be any special range of numbe..mobaholic might be able to put some light on this one Roll Eyes
 but still good for voda pay as go users Cheesy
kind regards
gemeni5093
wali

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2009, 03:14:52 AM »

hi anyone please give me that voda phone access number  please or pm me

Admin note: I have removed your email address for your own protection.  I believe that Vodafone started charging for calls to this sevice a while ago now.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 10:49:56 PM by mobaholic » Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: