Fone Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:08:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Free international from o2  (Read 47538 times)
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2010, 05:18:24 PM »

For the record, I feel quite relaxed about petkow's question being answered in this thread.

There was no attempt to hijack the thread, and sometimes it is more tedious moving a query to an artificial new thread than it is to answer where the question was posed.      Wink

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
Doondie

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2010, 07:22:10 PM »

I know this is OT, but I am curious about this problem, and what is so bad about it. What was the application of this and what is no longer working now? I am sure there is a very easy way around this as there are so many gateways between different Voip platforms that I can hardly see this as being an issue these days. I maybe able to help.
(If this is too OT, please start a new thread.)
Here's the article to read about what's happened. The bad thing about this is that you could make phone-to-phone Skype video calls via fring (which supports the simultaneous use of plenty of other messengers) and now you can't. Well, I've done it may be only twice (I'm not a big fan of video calls) but I preferred using fring to Skype's mobile application. Now I have to use the crappy Skype software for mobile phones, when I want to talk to or simply chat with someone on Skype (however, you could use for example Nimbuzz instead).
I do use VoIP (both on the computer and on the phone - e.g. Nonoh) but am not familiar with how things with VoIP connectivity work exactly, so I can't say if, at all, there's a way around what Skype have shamefully done. Undecided

Anyway, I'm still awaiting asad's reply. Smiley

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it!"

"Women for duty, boys for pleasure, melons for delight." (Persian proverb)
vvd

« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2010, 06:51:11 PM »

You don't have to be an experienced member to see the 'Click here for your instructions' link.  What teases my curiosity is how you've come across that page when there's no reference to it on the main page whatsoever.
However, the info's useless, as the service is the same like the discontinued for O2 customers 'rival service' we've already commented upon.
@Doondie:  Smiley I was out of town so sorry for late reply... Its obvious that teases you of thinking, how I reached this page? Cool I was reading some of the post at this forum I visited the website I started using this service but soon after someday's access number's where not working, so again I checked websites for any updates... but I found the link at the header saying, Free text topup for international call Wink , and there was this page, lucky enough I bookmarked this page, but couldn't dare to use this service as I couldn't find any 01, 02 or 03 access number Grin , I read the whole instruction Roll Eyes .So what I meant by experienced member means is anyone who had used this service might be knowing about the access number if so they can help me. I think this might help U...!!!
Regards,
vvd
sekhar432
Learner

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2010, 08:58:08 PM »

Hai guys

I am new to this forum,i am using o2 contract, i have 1400 mins,but i try this no 07700 389090, when i called to that number it saying leave your voice message. The same number i tried my frd mobile it saying enter ur destination no, he is using vodafone contract, I think Its not working for o2,could you please tell me what is the correct number for o2 to make international calls(india).

thanks buddiess
asad

« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2010, 02:16:09 AM »

@doondie... sorry about the late late reply... what i meant my last post was the website only displayed those numbers... but i wasn't able to send any texts  Wink
@sekhar... there was a 033....... number which you should be dialling to register yourself the first time you are using the service and then supposed to dial the 077xxxx no.

i know you will be asking me the 033.... number but i didn't save that number so can't really help... other members might be able to let you know
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 02:49:40 AM by asad » Logged
sksksk

« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2010, 09:22:52 AM »

hi sekhar
you need to register first by calling 03333139938...then call the number you got...it will work
korny88

« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2010, 06:34:36 PM »

When accessing the website http://callfreefrommobiles.com/, the only thing I can see is "New Site under construction."

Does anyone else have this problem?

Does the service still work and is it still inclusive?

Get a UK 0870 number forwarded to a number in Pakistan or India or other countries.
yoursinlove

« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2010, 06:42:46 PM »

Hi All!

I got the same message, "NEW SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION".

KHAN
sagarvijaykumar

« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2010, 12:47:54 PM »

Try    http://callfreefrommobiles.com/mobile/     It is working from me.  Smiley
vvd

« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2010, 12:51:16 PM »

@sagarvijaykumar: I couldn't fine access number here which number you are calling?
Regards,
vvd
sagarvijaykumar

« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2010, 01:21:38 PM »

I have sent you PM.
vvd

« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2010, 01:30:35 PM »

Thank you...!!!
Regards,
vvd
sdp

« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2010, 02:17:09 PM »

Try    http://callfreefrommobiles.com/mobile/     It is working from me.  Smiley
i just the text on the number mention on the side, but message delivery failed.
sdp
seshu

« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2010, 04:50:54 PM »

@sagarvijaykumar: I couldn't fine access number here which number you are calling?
Regards,
vvd

sagarvijaykumar : Can you also please send me the access number for 02. I am looking for the 01,02,03 Numbers, I have Inclusive text and Land lines. So Please send Thank you for your help.
sagarvijaykumar

« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2010, 05:21:01 PM »

Hi Seshu,
I have sent you PM.
Regards
Vijay
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: