Fone Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:02:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Extract credit from your sims  (Read 17249 times)
davegr
Administrator

« on: July 04, 2011, 09:38:38 PM »

I came across this site the other day, some may find it interesting. It basically allows you to convert your PAYG balance into cash.

http://cashmysimcards.co.uk/
whereruuk

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 12:29:04 AM »

good find. thanks for sharing.
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 07:38:36 PM »

I received a text today from "FREE calls" pointing me towards another similar service: http://www.cashbackonsims.com/.
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2011, 08:53:05 AM »

Another one, http://www.simrefund.co.uk offers next day payments.
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2011, 06:12:55 PM »

I've now used the simrefund.co.uk service myself and can confirm it works exactly as described on the web site with no hidden tricks or costs. Payments are reliable, made the next day via Paypal and the support is good in case you do have any issues or questions.

TRuE_SpiRiT

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2011, 08:57:54 AM »

I've now used the simrefund.co.uk service myself and can confirm it works exactly as described on the web site with no hidden tricks or costs. Payments are reliable, made the next day via Paypal and the support is good in case you do have any issues or questions.

It does actually because i have done and got my credit as cash into my paypal account. Believe that they did not refund me full amount but i think taking more than half is too much. What do you think?
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2011, 09:22:22 AM »

It does actually because i have done and got my credit as cash into my paypal account. Believe that they did not refund me full amount but i think taking more than half is too much. What do you think?

The reason they take "so much" is because:

- The mobile network takes around 25% (much more in the case of Virgin)
- They are factoring in the risk of not getting paid by the network due to fraud and other losses

The larger the value of credit you try to extract the better the percentage return. If you have a lot of sims with credit you can contact them to make a deal. That's what I did!
TRuE_SpiRiT

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2011, 09:33:26 AM »

The reason they take "so much" is because:

- The mobile network takes around 25% (much more in the case of Virgin)
- They are factoring in the risk of not getting paid by the network due to fraud and other losses

The larger the value of credit you try to extract the better the percentage return. If you have a lot of sims with credit you can contact them to make a deal. That's what I did!

Ok thanks
sellyou1
Learner

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2012, 08:02:22 AM »

We provide the same service as sim refund, in fact we have be around longer and have better payout rates http://www.sellyourcredit.com. Also if you have a large quantity of sim credit for sale we might be able to offer you even better rates.
korny88

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2012, 10:01:21 PM »

How much can you give for 100+ sim cards with £10 credit?

Get a UK 0870 number forwarded to a number in Pakistan or India or other countries.
delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2013, 02:39:31 PM »

How much can you give for 100+ sim cards with £10 credit?

korny88, could you share your experience with those companies please.

dlR

korny88

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2013, 02:49:12 PM »

korny88, could you share your experience with those companies please.

dlR

dlR, it's a while now since I used these, and I can't remember the one that was used. I believe the best value for money was the one where you have to send them a text to a premium rate number to extract it.

Get a UK 0870 number forwarded to a number in Pakistan or India or other countries.
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2013, 03:00:07 PM »

I had very good experiences with simrefund.co.uk but it seems to have been shut down. As far as I can tell this was due to fraud (cards topped up with stolen credit card details).
delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2013, 03:02:32 PM »

dlR, it's a while now since I used these, and I can't remember the one that was used. I believe the best value for money was the one where you have to send them a text to a premium rate number to extract it.

Cheers. I take it was this one then??

We provide the same service as sim refund, in fact we have be around longer and have better payout rates http://www.sellyourcredit.com. Also if you have a large quantity of sim credit for sale we might be able to offer you even better rates.

djyhkr
jk

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2013, 12:30:34 AM »

I too used one of it sometime ago and was brilliant. I too cant remember which one.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: