Fone Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:32:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: O7 top up number to make international calls from Orange  (Read 41910 times)
jagga303

« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2011, 05:42:34 PM »

What is going on in this thread, each comment is being deleted everytime its being updated?
Everything off topic?
moonandstar

« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2011, 08:38:18 PM »

The reason for posts being hidden have been clearly stated.
Please let's get back on topic and stop posting comments irrelevant to the thread.

Thank you.

Moonandstar.
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2011, 08:42:26 PM »

Does anybody have a link to official Orange info relating to charging of pager numbers?

Just a few weeks ago everybody received a message from Orange stating that they had accidentally included pager numbers in the inclusive minutes and that they would be charged from the 15th or so. Perhaps it was related to only a specific prefix, I don't recall, but I would expect all pagers to be charged by now?

I've also noticed no pager prefixes appear on the list at http://www1.orange.co.uk/service_plans/paymonthly/075890m.html.
TRuE_SpiRiT

« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2011, 08:19:31 AM »

The reason for posts being hidden have been clearly stated.
Please let's get back on topic and stop posting comments irrelevant to the thread.

Thank you.

Moonandstar.

Atleast Delaro should explain the reason that he/she hide the posts
moonandstar

« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2011, 08:53:36 AM »

Atleast Delaro should explain the reason that he/she hide the posts

I have looked through the posts and it seems the post were hidden because they were off topic.
Please let's keep all posts relevant to the thread.

moonandstar.
TRuE_SpiRiT

« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2011, 08:57:31 AM »

I have looked through the posts and it seems the post were hidden because they were off topic.
Please let's keep all posts relevant to the thread.

moonandstar.

well i am sure it was not off topic, do not want argue about this matter so from now on i would not talk about because we should have talk about some other important things. But thanks anyway
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2011, 10:41:04 AM »

I have spent some considerable time tidying up this thread.  I have edited posts where replies have been included in quotes, instead of following them, ( shani22 please take more care in future ), and I have removed something like 15 posts by waqar, which were repetitious whines about his posts being hidden by delaro.

I was asked to place a temporary ban on waqar yesterday, but declined to do so as I do not like draconian censorship.  However, I will give him a friendly warning now *not* to behave again in the way he has over the last 2 days.  IF any member disagrees with a Moderator's decision to hide a post, their first course of action is to discuss it with him via PM, not to post a series of complaints publicly.  IF the 2 of you cannot agree that his reason for acting was reasonable, then you can always appeal that decision to myself.  I shall of course weigh the viewpoint of both parties in any dispute, before adjudicating over the matter.  I believe this to be a fair stance to take, but if any member is not willing to abide by this procedure, he is free to leave the forum.  Please let this be the end of such unseemly public disputes.  Thank you.

If members wish this thread to remain open, please take care to see that all posts are relevent to this topic.  Some members have put a serious amount of work into posting information and relevant comments, so I do not wish to close it unnecessarily.

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: