Fone Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:54:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: T mobile Sim Only Deal.....But HURRY!!!.....NOW EXPIRED  (Read 77425 times)
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2011, 10:55:24 AM »

Just received this from T-Mobile. This is not the first time they've backed down, obviously they realised their own T&C's got the better of them!

Hello,

Thank you for your recent online order with T-Mobile for the SIM card only offer, which was mistakenly priced at £0.

We know some people were disappointed when we told them we’d made a mistake and that it should have been £10 a month.

The great news is that the original offer price will stand and we'll be reviewing all the orders shortly. Once we've done that, we'll begin order processing from Monday onwards.

What happens next?

We'll contact you from Monday by email with more details about your order.

Please don't contact us in the meantime – we won't be able to update you further until later this week.

If you signed up for the £7.71 a month offer following our last email, we'll be in touch about how we’ll move you to the cheaper price plan too.

We'll be in touch again soon. Thanks for your interest in T-Mobile.

Kind regards,
The T-Mobile team
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2011, 11:05:16 AM »

Ha ha: the saga continues !        Shocked

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2011, 11:07:30 AM »

It will be interesting to see what happens after 12 months, as I believe the £10.21 discount applied to the contract didn't have a specified duration! Free contract for life?
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2011, 11:09:50 AM »

It will be interesting to see what happens after 12 months, as I believe the £10.21 discount applied to the contract didn't have a specified duration! Free contract for life?

Wasn't it a 12 or 18 month contact then ?        Undecided

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2011, 11:13:18 AM »

It's a 12 month contract but that just refers to the minimum term you must keep it for, it should just roll on after that.
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2011, 11:15:50 AM »

It's a 12 month contract but that just refers to the minimum term you must keep it for, it should just roll on after that.

Well if you get it, my money's on betting they won't extend it beyond that !       Wink

davegr
Administrator

« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2011, 11:18:13 AM »

Care to make it interesting?  Cool
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2011, 11:22:06 AM »

1p ?        Undecided

davegr
Administrator

« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2011, 11:27:57 AM »

Agreed!
Graham

« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2011, 11:47:05 AM »

Just had the same email from T-Mobile too Grin
jagga303

« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2011, 03:00:18 PM »

Everyone who ordered this at £0.00 will be getting it for that. I've been told its 12 months contract and unless you change the package after 12 months you will stay on same deal, for same price of £0.00 per month. So if you don't change anything this is a contract for life for free.

By the way I hope many users on this forum took advantage of this offer.
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2011, 04:27:26 PM »

I sat on the fence for a while but decided to risk ordering at the last minute. Thanks for the info jagga303, a free contract for life is not a bad deal ;-)
Graham

« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2011, 07:17:35 PM »

Many thanks Jagga. It will be interesting to see what happens after 12 months. Smiley
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2011, 11:12:42 PM »

Obviously at contract renewal we should haggle on price ;-)
jagga303

« Reply #59 on: October 31, 2011, 11:28:45 AM »

Obviously at contract renewal we should haggle on price ;-)
Yeah, like we should say "for the past 12 months I've been paying £0.00 per month, now if you want me to stay on same tariff then you pay me £5.00 per month, then I will stay for another year".
 Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: