Fone Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:57:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: T mobile Sim Only Deal.....But HURRY!!!.....NOW EXPIRED  (Read 76967 times)
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #60 on: October 31, 2011, 06:34:11 PM »

It actually won't matter, don't forget the end of the world in 2012 ;-)
delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #61 on: November 01, 2011, 09:53:08 PM »

He means they are trying to find a way to wriggle out of their mistake. They've gone as far as taking their T&C's offline, presumably for a rewrite

I still do not believe this was a mistake  Wink

Everyone who ordered this at £0.00 will be getting it for that. I've been told its 12 months contract and unless you change the package after 12 months you will stay on same deal, for same price of £0.00 per month. So if you don't change anything this is a contract for life for free.

Really?? Would the discout not be removed from the account once the 12month contract have gone. Also. Is this contract really 12months renewable rolling contract? Roll Eyes

arshal

« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2011, 01:49:27 PM »

Has anyone got the simcard yet?

Strangely, I have received one from T mobile yesterday, I did place an order, but never got an email confirmation and no emails which said it would be £7 or anything as such.

Got the sim delivered yesterday, it looked a bit unusual, the T&C's were printed on an A4 sheet with no logo of T-mobile, quite bizzare, however I haven't started using the sim.
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2011, 02:59:34 PM »

I've received my SIM. All looked official to me. Haven't actually used it yet though.
delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2011, 02:54:11 PM »

I've not received my cards yet. I got this email insted.

Dear Customer
We wanted to update you on your recent online order with T-Mobile for the SIM card only offer, which was mistakenly priced at £0.
As we mentioned in our email last week the
original offer price of £0 that you signed up to will now stand.
Having checked your order
we noticed you signed up to this offer multiple times. Unfortunately, we can only
accept up to a maximum of 5 orders per person.
We’ll be in touch soon to let you know when
your order has been processed or if we need any further information from you.

Kind regards,
The T-Mobile Team
www.t-mobile.co.uk

Graham

« Reply #65 on: November 05, 2011, 12:32:13 PM »

I received a similar email yesterday, too.
jagga303

« Reply #66 on: November 05, 2011, 02:24:10 PM »

I've not received my cards yet. I got this email insted.

Dear Customer
We wanted to update you on your recent online order with T-Mobile for the SIM card only offer, which was mistakenly priced at £0.
As we mentioned in our email last week the
original offer price of £0 that you signed up to will now stand.
Having checked your order
we noticed you signed up to this offer multiple times. Unfortunately, we can only
accept up to a maximum of 5 orders per person.
We’ll be in touch soon to let you know when
your order has been processed or if we need any further information from you.

Kind regards,
The T-Mobile Team
www.t-mobile.co.uk
I think they incorrectly sent these emails to everyone. I got this email and then shortly after I got the one saying sim dispatched.
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2011, 12:47:26 PM »

Well if you get it, my money's on betting they won't extend it beyond that !       Wink

My information is that T-Mobile are now adding new numbers to existing customers' accounts, but the contract details are shown as being £10 per month.  When customer services are challenged about this, they are replying in terms of a credit being placed on the account which will deal with the line rental for the first 12 months.  So they ARE limiting their losses to just the first year - as I predicted.        Smiley

( Something very similar happened to me when I got an artificially low contract price from '3' some 2 or 3 yeas ago.  They too dealt with it in this way. )        Wink

So davegr, I guess it's time that I claimed my 1p bet from you - unless you can dispute this information !         Grin

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2011, 01:08:50 PM »

So davegr, I guess it's time that I claimed my 1p bet from you - unless you can dispute this information !         Grin

I believe we have another 12 months to wait to see what actually happens ;-)
delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #69 on: November 08, 2011, 02:17:59 PM »

I got my SIMs yesterday. All seems to be official to me. All letters and T/C are with T-mobile logos. Also there is a £10 per month discount per number applied on my account (seen in 'My T-mobile' online account)

dlR

davegr
Administrator

« Reply #70 on: November 08, 2011, 02:56:02 PM »

Where do you see the discount? I can't find it in mine.
Graham

« Reply #71 on: November 08, 2011, 03:38:01 PM »

No, mine is not showing online, either, but when I spoke to customer services, they assured me that I would not be paying anything and that a credit was applied on the account.

I would urge all members on here who applied for this offer, (thanks again Jagga) and have received their sims to check their allowances. I did this straight away and found that there was no booster added to my account. I immediately rang 150, option 3, and asked customer services if my plan included the booster that I had selected when I placed my original order. I was told that my account did not appear to be showing any booster and was thanked for contacting them. They then added the booster that I had ordered and within 20 seconds I received a text to confirm this.

It may also be worth noting your 'Upgrade Date' in your diary as this will be 30 days before the 12 months expires. I ported over a previous T-Mobile number to another provider and was charged just over £15 for doing it just two days after the contract was due to expire, though within the 30 days for using the PAC code (!!!)  Cry

Finally, don't forget that T-Mobile charge you to access voicemail and that it does not come out of your cross net minutes allowance.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 03:51:33 PM by Graham » Logged
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #72 on: November 08, 2011, 06:05:18 PM »

They applied the wrong booster to my account. I then changed it via the web site and ended up having 2 boosters applied to my account simultaneously, for free.
delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #73 on: November 08, 2011, 10:10:09 PM »

Where do you see the discount? I can't find it in mine.

I go to 'My plan' then 'Your current services' and I see this:

£ 10 SIMO discount
Recurring cost
Free

delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #74 on: November 08, 2011, 10:21:02 PM »

No, mine is not showing online, either, but when I spoke to customer services, they assured me that I would not be paying anything and that a credit was applied on the account.

I would urge all members on here who applied for this offer, (thanks again Jagga) and have received their sims to check their allowances. I did this straight away and found that there was no booster added to my account. I immediately rang 150, option 3, and asked customer services if my plan included the booster that I had selected when I placed my original order. I was told that my account did not appear to be showing any booster and was thanked for contacting them. They then added the booster that I had ordered and within 20 seconds I received a text to confirm this.

It may also be worth noting your 'Upgrade Date' in your diary as this will be 30 days before the 12 months expires. I ported over a previous T-Mobile number to another provider and was charged just over £15 for doing it just two days after the contract was due to expire, though within the 30 days for using the PAC code (!!!)  Cry

Finally, don't forget that T-Mobile charge you to access voicemail and that it does not come out of your cross net minutes allowance.

AFAIK Orange and T-Mobile usualy charge an early termination fee at the time of requesting the PAC not when you use it.

It is worth mentioning it says in T/C you need to give them a call in order to terminate the contract. They won't accept a letter or fax. Also if you'd request to terminate without a PAC and then just before the 30th day of notice request a PAC they'll start a new 30 day notice on the day you request a PAC.

Also if you port a number in T-Mobile will split the bundles allowance (separately pro rata for each number) and you might go over the allowance even thou you're still in one billing period.

dlR
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 10:26:09 PM by delaro » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: