Fone Forum
April 29, 2024, 08:03:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre caller service  (Read 326225 times)
Graham

« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2011, 05:33:55 PM »

No, you certainly are not, Dave!

MH, I agree the service is called QXDial +. However, the correct direct link that you have posted is, I notice, a qxcall.co.uk url.  Smiley
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 06:48:31 PM by Graham » Logged
pharmaa

« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2011, 06:05:59 PM »

Dave  - second  suggestion (i may be pushing it for requests, but don't ask, don't get motto , so let's see if this one is possible)  - again for forum users if you don't want widespread use. Any chance of "itemisation"??

My motivation for this request is that I have family linked to my precaller account.  I ask them to use sparingly as and when they need to call abroad.  Do they listen... no, they don't.

"Itemisation" per linked number would be really helpful in weeding out my ungrateful family members.

If you don't want storage of long "itemisation" records on your system, then "itemisation" for the previous week (then you could delete) would be helpful.
If week not possible, then previous day or two days.
jagga303

« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2011, 08:40:23 PM »

Dave  - second  suggestion (i may be pushing it for requests, but don't ask, don't get motto , so let's see if this one is possible)  - again for forum users if you don't want widespread use. Any chance of "itemisation"??

My motivation for this request is that I have family linked to my precaller account.  I ask them to use sparingly as and when they need to call abroad.  Do they listen... no, they don't.

"Itemisation" per linked number would be really helpful in weeding out my ungrateful family members.

If you don't want storage of long "itemisation" records on your system, then "itemisation" for the previous week (then you could delete) would be helpful.
If week not possible, then previous day or two days.

I always wanted this option but never asked, tell me about greedy family members  Tongue
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2011, 10:59:11 AM »

No, you certainly are not, Dave!

MH, I agree the service is called QXDial +. However, the correct direct link that you have posted is, I notice, a qxcall.co.uk url.  Smiley

I see that you have changed your link, even though you have quibbled that my URL still involved QXcall.  However, that is not the only way to reach the same page.

Try: http://www.qxtelecom.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=113, which has no reference to QXcall !       Wink

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
Graham

« Reply #64 on: November 24, 2011, 03:55:52 PM »

Thanks for improving the hold music on this service. Smiley
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2011, 04:11:02 PM »

Is it better than mine? Tongue
DaveKnell

« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2011, 01:31:37 PM »

Of course not, Dave..

For those that have requested it, you can now download the last month's call records from Precaller.  Logging of calls started this morning, so you won't see anything before today.

--Dave
atinjain05

« Reply #67 on: November 27, 2011, 04:40:56 PM »

Excellent Dave,

Thanks
dias
Learner

« Reply #68 on: November 27, 2011, 08:32:55 PM »

Hello
Is pre caller can also be used in o2?
atinjain05

« Reply #69 on: November 27, 2011, 08:34:22 PM »

Yes
pharmaa

« Reply #70 on: November 28, 2011, 02:52:33 AM »

Of course not, Dave..

For those that have requested it, you can now download the last month's call records from Precaller.  Logging of calls started this morning, so you won't see anything before today.

--Dave

Thanks Dave...a very transparent service.
djyhkr
jk

« Reply #71 on: November 28, 2011, 11:05:37 AM »

Hi Dave K,

Thanks for adding the call logging function, seems very useful.
djyhkr
jk

« Reply #72 on: November 29, 2011, 12:44:11 AM »

Hi Dave K,

Is there an expiry for the units earned.
DaveKnell

« Reply #73 on: November 29, 2011, 06:51:13 AM »

There's currently no expiry for credits earned: provided we carry on offering the service, your credits are good.

I just added an 03 topup as well - call 03300337999 Mon-Fri 8-5.  The rate's a lot lower - one credit per 2 minutes - but it's another route to building credit.

--Dave
jagga303

« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2011, 11:13:25 AM »

There's currently no expiry for credits earned: provided we carry on offering the service, your credits are good.

I just added an 03 topup as well - call 03300337999 Mon-Fri 8-5.  The rate's a lot lower - one credit per 2 minutes - but it's another route to building credit.

--Dave
Fantastic news. This is one of, if not the best top up services at the moment. Well done Dave keep it up.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: