Fone Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:59:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre caller service  (Read 326410 times)
djyhkr
jk

« Reply #240 on: February 05, 2013, 11:39:11 AM »

Hi Daveknell

Is it possible to allow longer calls (like callcashback) upto 239 minutes on Precaller service?
and
Can you please add the password change function (again like Callcashback) on the precaller website, everytime I had to login, have to go to my mail account to copy the password.

Regards

I second that.
yoursinlove

« Reply #241 on: February 07, 2013, 07:16:09 PM »

Hi Daveknell

Is it possible to implement suggestions for Precaller as well Huh

Regards

KHAN
twister32

« Reply #242 on: February 08, 2013, 05:22:35 AM »

Hi Daveknell

Is it possible to allow longer calls (like callcashback) upto 239 minutes on Precaller service?
and
Can you please add the password change function (again like Callcashback) on the precaller website, everytime I had to login, have to go to my mail account to copy the password.

Regards

i agree with him but is there any use to log in ? and what is this CDRs in the account it never worked for me when i log in and click on CDRs it allways comes empty page i think should come with all the calls details made through precaller can some one explain pls?
djyhkr
jk

« Reply #243 on: February 08, 2013, 02:01:17 PM »

i agree with him but is there any use to log in ? and what is this CDRs in the account it never worked for me when i log in and click on CDRs it allways comes empty page i think should come with all the calls details made through precaller can some one explain pls?

Yes CDRs works well and shows all your calls upto 30days I think. You have to login to do this.
twister32

« Reply #244 on: February 09, 2013, 06:26:24 AM »

Yes CDRs works well and shows all your calls upto 30days I think. You have to login to do this.

i tried so many times open the file in ms excel  but it does not show me any thing only this nothing under 

Time   CLI   Dialled   Duration   Charge

can some one explain please what program to use for CDRs file?
pharmaa

« Reply #245 on: February 09, 2013, 12:59:51 PM »

Try using Open Office to open the file.  It is open source software so free to download. Google it.
twister32

« Reply #246 on: February 11, 2013, 02:10:06 AM »

Try using Open Office to open the file.  It is open source software so free to download. Google it.

tried Open Office, excel csv file opener and online csv file opener no luck
delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #247 on: February 11, 2013, 08:15:33 AM »

Have you made any calls recently??

dlR

yoursinlove

« Reply #248 on: February 11, 2013, 08:54:36 AM »

I can confirm just now, CDRs are up to date and working. Even if you have smartphone, you can view your CDRs (just did myself).

Delaro is right, did you make any calls from the account (using Linked Numbers)?
or
do you have numbers linked to your account?
does the number you are making calls appear in the linked number list?

Linking is also useful as you can make units from one number and use from another, as I am using my T-Mobile number to make the units all day and use from my Three Number.

KHAN
twister32

« Reply #249 on: February 13, 2013, 02:57:20 AM »

I can confirm just now, CDRs are up to date and working. Even if you have smartphone, you can view your CDRs (just did myself).

Delaro is right, did you make any calls from the account (using Linked Numbers)?
or
do you have numbers linked to your account?
does the number you are making calls appear in the linked number list?

Linking is also useful as you can make units from one number and use from another, as I am using my T-Mobile number to make the units all day and use from my Three Number.

my bt number is holding the account with precaller and i linked my mobile with the precaller. i can see my mob linked with precaller but when i make unites with mobile they can be used from the same mob and unites made with bt number can only be used with that number. to me i should be able to use unites with mobile linked / unites made by bt phone. mentioned this to dave but no luck.
and just yes i make unites and use unites every other day. just now i downloaded my CDRs but still the same nothing in there .
emailed this to dave days ago but no respounce.
sorry to say service from precaller is not outstanding.
pharmaa

« Reply #250 on: February 13, 2013, 09:53:24 AM »

Twister32 - correct me if I'm wrong.  You have your BT number and your mobile number linked to the email address (the email address you have used to register with precaller).  When you use either your landline or mobile, units will be first spent on the number that is holding the most units.  So, let's say your BT has 100 units and your mobile has 50 units.  Whichever one of the linked numbers you use, your BT units will be used first.  That's how the system is supposed to work.  Is that your experience?
sksksk

« Reply #251 on: February 15, 2013, 11:16:06 PM »

hi dave
i try to topup precaller yesterday for 6 hours and i didnt get any minutes in my account is there any problem..please look it ..if u want my number i will PM you
thanks
sksksk
i_luv_free_calls
AQ

« Reply #252 on: February 15, 2013, 11:21:00 PM »

hi dave
i try to topup precaller yesterday for 6 hours and i didnt get any minutes in my account is there any problem..please look it ..if u want my number i will PM you
thanks
sksksk

As far as I know, the service was down yesterday so I'm not sure how you managed to get through for 6 hours. But maybe I'm wrong and Dave will advise you what to do.
jagga303

« Reply #253 on: February 28, 2013, 02:36:09 PM »

Dave Knell, currently there is an 03 and 0845 top up number to gain units on Precaller.
Can you possibly add 07 and 0843/0844 numbers to gain more units per minute than 0845 top up number?
Also how about a top up number available 24/7?

Regards

Jagga303
fahd.iqbal2

« Reply #254 on: March 01, 2013, 12:33:40 PM »

can any body give me the full web address please
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: