Fone Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:27:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre caller service  (Read 326405 times)
i_luv_free_calls
AQ

« Reply #285 on: June 03, 2013, 02:15:01 PM »

Hi to all,
I use to be able to link another phone on my account - so I could use the credits I had accumalated on my original phone to make calls from the linked phone, which had no credits at all.
I have recently tried to do this again, but it dosent work anymore, automated response is you have no credits - is there any way around this??  Sad
Thanks  Smiley

Unlink the number and then relink it by dialing the linking number and your pin. If it still doesn't work PM DaveKnell and he'll look into it, hopefully.

I must say that he takes his time with any queries regarding Precaller issues, don't know why.
niceguy15

« Reply #286 on: June 03, 2013, 03:07:29 PM »

Unlink the number and then relink it by dialing the linking number and your pin. If it still doesn't work PM DaveKnell and he'll look into it, hopefully.

I must say that he takes his time with any queries regarding Precaller issues, don't know why.
Thanks Will Try  Wink
jagga303

« Reply #287 on: June 03, 2013, 05:19:07 PM »

Because there's not much money for him in Precaller as there is for him in Callcashback. Wink
i_luv_free_calls
AQ

« Reply #288 on: June 03, 2013, 05:20:13 PM »

Because there's not much money for him in Precaller as there is for him in Callcashback. Wink

I know but I didn't want to say that incase he gets upset Wink
shaggy_x

« Reply #289 on: June 26, 2013, 02:23:21 PM »

I've just joined this service, but I can't see a way to change password on the web site?
i_luv_free_calls
AQ

« Reply #290 on: June 26, 2013, 02:27:22 PM »

I've just joined this service, but I can't see a way to change password on the web site?

Its not possible to change your password on this service. I can be done (possible with a couple of clicks) but as we all know DaveKnell's 99% attention goes to callcashback so don't hold your breath Wink
yoursinlove

« Reply #291 on: June 26, 2013, 09:20:27 PM »

Service not working properly, can make the call but voice is not going through tried different times/days.

Daveknell please have a look!

KHAN
jagga303

« Reply #292 on: June 26, 2013, 11:24:41 PM »

DaveK

Would it be possible to add a 07 top up number similar to the 07 number on your other service?

Regards

Jagga303
shaggy_x

« Reply #293 on: June 30, 2013, 10:01:43 AM »

It's a pity this service is not getting DaveK's full attention. Call quality to France which I've called in last few days a few times is brilliant.

How's this service for Pakistan? Mikaels service is becoming unusable so I've stopped topping up on that.
mike

« Reply #294 on: June 30, 2013, 02:21:10 PM »

How's this service for Pakistan? Mikaels service is becoming unusable so I've stopped topping up on that.

Were you referring to the voice quality on Mikael's 03 topup service, or his SMS one?

shaggy_x

« Reply #295 on: June 30, 2013, 02:34:47 PM »

Were you referring to the voice quality on Mikael's 03 topup service, or his SMS one?

The SMS one. There's quite a few comments about the quality over on the relevant thread on these forums
DaveKnell

« Reply #296 on: July 01, 2013, 07:05:03 PM »

Service not working properly, can make the call but voice is not going through tried different times/days.

Daveknell please have a look!

Hopeless bug report, I'm afraid - without knowing where you're calling, I just make a test call to myself which works fine.

DaveK

Would it be possible to add a 07 top up number similar to the 07 number on your other service?

Regards

Jagga303

Not at the moment.

--Dave
i_luv_free_calls
AQ

« Reply #297 on: July 01, 2013, 07:11:00 PM »

Now that you've finally opened this thread to read the comments, would you please tell if my quries that I sent via email a couple of weeks ago are moving up the order?  Wink
Lahore Badshahs

« Reply #298 on: July 02, 2013, 06:37:26 AM »

Hi Dave,

Please add uk mobile calls from this service as its advertised on the website.

Thanks.
DaveKnell

« Reply #299 on: July 02, 2013, 06:53:26 AM »

Hi Dave,

Please add uk mobile calls from this service as its advertised on the website.

Thanks.

I've updated the website.  I've explained before why UK mobiles aren't available; I'll leave you to work out which forum member(s) are responsible.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: