Fone Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:50:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre caller service  (Read 323981 times)
getcopy

« Reply #390 on: July 12, 2014, 12:51:05 PM »

I can confirm your report that precaller now allows just a single topup call gc.   Smiley
However I believe that you are entirely mistaken in thinking that this is down to something TalkTalk has done.   Shocked
As far as I can tel,l it is a universal change.  I found this on Vodafone some time ago.   Wink

For my money it is a restriction imposed by DaveKnell, but as yet it's unannounced by him.   Roll Eyes
Thanks mobileman for additional information. As you noticed the change when calling from Vodafone, it certainly must be the precaller, sorry TalkTalk for blaming you Cheesy

Dave Knell, Can you please either remove the restriction or add another set of 0845 top-up numbers. I appreciate your efforts keeping this service alive for so long, it'll be great if you add the features instead of reducing though. Smiley
patelki82

« Reply #391 on: July 23, 2014, 12:19:01 AM »

hi dave/guys
i,m due to upgrade
please advice me which network is good nowadays to use this service and cas call back
thankyou
hussain1988

« Reply #392 on: September 10, 2014, 01:16:48 PM »

Hello Dave

what is wrong with Pre Caller now the call to Bangladesh Mobile are not connecting most of the time and even sometimes the calls drop please fix calls tp Bangladesh Mobile.
Tonero72

« Reply #393 on: September 10, 2014, 02:07:53 PM »

Hello Dave

what is wrong with Pre Caller now the call to Bangladesh Mobile are not connecting most of the time and even sometimes the calls drop please fix calls tp Bangladesh Mobile.

Calls are not currently connecting through Precaller - it stopped working around 11 o'clock this morning. Hopefully, it would be up and running again by the end of the day.
hussain1988

« Reply #394 on: September 10, 2014, 09:34:59 PM »

Calls are not currently connecting through Precaller - it stopped working around 11 o'clock this morning. Hopefully, it would be up and running again by the end of the day.

When this happens time to time next day its working but we all here support the service
ruz

« Reply #395 on: September 24, 2014, 09:47:42 PM »

Yes service needs monitoring..
Tonero72

« Reply #396 on: October 02, 2014, 09:29:55 PM »

Precaller seemed to have blocked making calls from mobiles. When you dial a number - you get a message saying....you do not have enough credit to make this call, please charge your account before calling.

However, calls are still getting through on landlines only.

Is anyone still able to use their units from mobile phones?
i_luv_free_calls
AQ

« Reply #397 on: October 02, 2014, 11:45:35 PM »

Precaller seemed to have blocked making calls from mobiles. When you dial a number - you get a message saying....you do not have enough credit to make this call, please charge your account before calling.

However, calls are still getting through on landlines only.

Is anyone still able to use their units from mobile phones?

Have you linked your mobile number to your Precaller account? You usually get this message if the number you are calling from is not linked or there is not enough credit to make a call. If the number is linked and you still get this "not enough credit" message then there is a problem. Send a PM to DaveKnell and good luck in getting a reply as he usually takes his time regarding issues with Precaller  Smiley
DaveKnell

« Reply #398 on: October 03, 2014, 02:38:43 PM »

Send details to support@telng.com and we'll take a look at it.

--Dave
Tonero72

« Reply #399 on: October 03, 2014, 09:01:41 PM »

Have you linked your mobile number to your Precaller account? You usually get this message if the number you are calling from is not linked or there is not enough credit to make a call. If the number is linked and you still get this "not enough credit" message then there is a problem. Send a PM to DaveKnell and good luck in getting a reply as he usually takes his time regarding issues with Precaller  Smiley

I can confirm that my mobile is linked to my Precaller account and there is enough credit on the account too.

Anyway, I will send an enquiry to support@telng.com as advised by Dave.

Thanks for your support.
hussain1988

« Reply #400 on: January 02, 2015, 03:41:59 PM »

What happed to precaller all 033 numbers are removed from the site and not Woking anymore only 0845 number are displayed so we longer can make credits from our mobiles using 033 only from landline that includes 0845 numbers and mobiles.
amjadkhan

« Reply #401 on: January 02, 2015, 08:55:31 PM »

what jappend with precaller 033  not working and cant make units from some days please dave have look  please
niceguy15

« Reply #402 on: January 02, 2015, 10:02:47 PM »

Hi Dave,
             Calls not connecting?  is this great service coming to an end?  Sad
Thanks
Graham

« Reply #403 on: January 02, 2015, 10:57:03 PM »

The service is still working, as far as making calls is concerned. I successfully made a call to Spain via Precaller this afternoon.  Smiley
hussain1988

« Reply #404 on: January 02, 2015, 11:43:32 PM »

I think dave has not kept 033 numbers anymore due to the termination fee has fallen which Dave use to make good money now it seem it's not possible to keep the 033 number available 0845 seems fine making good money on the number
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 11:45:30 PM by hussain1988 » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: