Fone Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:46:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: iphone 4s on O2 with unlimited text and minutes  (Read 51929 times)
jagga303

« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2012, 10:43:27 PM »

They barred it after only 2 days of using it and they barred the complete number range, not only that one number.
i_luv_free_calls
AQ

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2012, 10:54:35 PM »

They barred it after only 2 days of using it and they barred the complete number range, not only that one number.

Oh no, just 2 days. Not worth it then. I was actually thinking of getting an On & On sim only deal.
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2012, 12:43:53 AM »

From memory, O2's T&C's have pretty much always been the same, yet Jersey, Guernsey and IOM were inclusive anyway.
TRuE_SpiRiT

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2012, 06:26:06 AM »

Really good deal as i have spoken to o2 staff member & been told that i can use 99,999 minutes but iphone 4s is not free on this tarrif/price plan. Handset price is £99. Please correct me if i am wrong. Thanks
NewStarter

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2012, 09:42:53 AM »

Really good deal as i have spoken to o2 staff member & been told that i can use 99,999 minutes but iphone 4s is not free on this tarrif/price plan. Handset price is £99. Please correct me if i am wrong. Thanks
Not sure on this! when called O2 CS, they just said there is a FUP cap on it (not written/published anywhere) but users will be called/warned well in  advance before reaching that limit.

I tried to see on few orders from dialaphone on this tariff, it says 999999 minutes, but affordable mobile says 9999 minutes
korny88

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2012, 10:24:16 AM »

Could I ask which number range that was?↲

Get a UK 0870 number forwarded to a number in Pakistan or India or other countries.
TRuE_SpiRiT

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2012, 04:25:48 PM »

Got same deal on o2 via dialaphone.co.uk, unlimited calls to uk mobiles and landlines, unlimited text messages along 1Gb data.There is no fair use policy even i spoke direct o2 customer advisor, yes there is no use policy and calls can be made up to 9999999 minutes  include lyca and lebara mobiles. Deal is samsung galaxy note free of charge,£36 a month for 24month contract, 6months free line rental as redemption, worked out £27 a month. So please update me about it bit more if anybody know more about it. Thanks
jagga303

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2012, 05:31:06 PM »

Got same deal on o2 via dialaphone.co.uk, unlimited calls to uk mobiles and landlines, unlimited text messages along 1Gb data.There is no fair use policy even i spoke direct o2 customer advisor, yes there is no use policy and calls can be made up to 9999999 minutes  include lyca and lebara mobiles. Deal is samsung galaxy note free of charge,£36 a month for 24month contract, 6months free line rental as redemption, worked out £27 a month. So please update me about it bit more if anybody know more about it. Thanks

How many calls can you make at one time, is it two?
Also do numbers like 07924/07624 come out of your inclusive minutes or are they chargeable.

Thanks
TRuE_SpiRiT

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2012, 05:35:46 PM »

How many calls can you make at one time, is it two?
Also do numbers like 07924/07624 come out of your inclusive minutes or are they chargeable.

Thanks

Have not recieved yet as i have placed order this afternoon. Thats what i need to know too about these things from forum members/o2 users you know. But still will update when i recieve it and start using
smethrony

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2012, 07:18:07 AM »

gsm booster provide best network frequency for Mobile
smethrony

« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2012, 05:53:46 AM »

jagga303

« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2012, 07:13:24 AM »

So for how long you used that 07 call-forwarding 07 number before they barred it? But you can always change your call-forwarding number can't you and start using another 07 call-forwarding number to the same destinaiton which was barred before.
I used this 07 number for only a couple of days then it was barred. No, it wasn't possible to assign another 07 number as they had barred the whole range on this particular 07 number.
smethrony

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2012, 04:57:45 PM »

i_luv_free_calls
AQ

« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2012, 05:08:32 PM »

It is good deal that o2 mobile service in iphone 4s.I like it.It is a good deal but I want to know more about this deal.So please give me a more information about this deal then it would be a very nice.

smethrony, I'm not a mobile geek myself but sometimes (in your case most of the times) the information you're looking for is always there. You just quoted a comment from atinjan05 which included "a link" to the deal but still you're asking him. If I was you, I would click on the link and find the information that I need. Even then if I'm not sure about anything and need more info, I'll speak to the one the o2 online sales advisors. Come on man we know you can do it  Wink 
i_luv_free_calls
AQ

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2012, 10:20:25 PM »

Guys!

I'm seriously thinking of getting the o2 On & On tariff (not the one with iphone though  Wink). I have never used o2 in my life so I'm a bit concerned about a few things. Any help/information would be much appreciated from guys who have used or are currently using o2. My questions:

1. How is their overall coverage?

2. How is their mobile internet speed?

3. How many calls do they allow at one time?

4. http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/our-latest-pay-monthly-tariff-terms#section2 here in 2.2 in their T&C's they say that calls to Isle of man, Jersey and Guernsey are not inclusive but we all know that they don't charge extra for calls to these number ranges 07937, 07781, 07624 etc which are assinged to networks in Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey. Is it a matter of time that they would just start charging for these calls and would it just continue the way it is now?

5. Having asked quite a few o2 online advisors and got different answers, so guys on here who are on their On & On tariff could you please tell me if this particular tariff has any fair usage policy?

6. How many maximum minutes someone has used in one month on o2 without them making noise  Grin (PM would be welcomed  Wink)

Thanks in advance!

« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 10:22:51 PM by i_luv_free_calls » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: